Kera Care Conditioning Creme Hairdress as a Moisturizer?

LongiLox

Does anyone know if the Conditioning Creme Hairdress by Kera Care is considered a moisturizer? On the jar, it says it's conditioning but not moisturizing. It's really good on my hair but I want to know if it can be used as a moisturizer? Or do I still need to use another moisturizer and then the hairdress?

Does anyone know if the Conditioning Creme Hairdress by Kera Care is considered a moisturizer? On the jar, it says it's conditioning but not moisturizing. It's really good on my hair but I want to know if it can be used as a moisturizer? Or do I still need to use another moisturizer and then the hairdress?

I thinks it's considered a moisturizer. I've read several threads where many of the ladies are saying that it's their staple moisturizer.

its a moisturizer. i put this on my hair (love it :lick:) and then seal it with the keracare oil or cocasta oil. my hair is always in great shape with this.

i didn't care for it. :( i used it for nearly 6mos b/c it was what my stylist recommended. when i was using it, i had so much more hair coming out in the sink whenever i'd comb. plus, i hated that the 2nd ingredient was mineral oil.

Has anyone seen/tried the reformulated KeraCare Conditioning Creme Hairdress? It is paraben free, and no longer has mineral oil in it.

I've tried it and I love it. I stopped using the old formula about a year ago because of the mineral oil and it seemed like the old formula would moisturize for a little while but my hair would become dry soon after. The new formula keeps my hair moisturized for days and doesn't weigh my hair down.

Back