Kenya Moore Haircare Line

OMG, I'm so glad to see this post! For starters I wanted to support Kenya although the products are overpriced with small packaging. I ordered the conditioning treatment and serum and let me say that I was terribly disappointed. The customer service is awful. I received notification that they received my order and tracking information but when I clicked on the shipping link it didn't contain any delivery details. I waited a little over a week and then inquired about the status and was informed that they were behind. Okay, as a customer is it too much to ask to be notified that items were back ordered?... So, I finally get a response from them indicating that my order should be delivered within a few days but to my surprise I had a small package in my mailbox when I arrived home from work later that evening. The contents of the sample shampoo they sent spilled all over the box. The serum is very watery so I'm not too sure about its purpose. The conditioner smells very familiar, very similar to something I've used in the past but I can't recall it right now. It's very thick like a cholesterol with a coconutty smell... It's bugging me that I can't identify that conditioner! I took pictures of the packaging and emailed them to customer service and crickets...

Basically, if I had a do over, I wouldn't have bought the products. Don't waste your money, I wasn't impressed at all...

I'd buy hair care products from Omorosa before I'd support Kenya. Omarosa has great loc's and is way more authentic IMHO; that and I believe that Kenya has great retention and hair due to the hair "type" more-so than any mystical product line she's put her name on.

OMG, I'm so glad to see this post! For starters I wanted to support Kenya although the products are overpriced with small packaging. I ordered the conditioning treatment and serum and let me say that I was terribly disappointed. The customer service is awful. I received notification that they received my order and tracking information but when I clicked on the shipping link it didn't contain any delivery details. I waited a little over a week and then inquired about the status and was informed that they were behind. Okay, as a customer is it too much to ask to be notified that items were back ordered?... So, I finally get a response from them indicating that my order should be delivered within a few days but to my surprise I had a small package in my mailbox when I arrived home from work later that evening. The contents of the sample shampoo they sent spilled all over the box. The serum is very watery so I'm not too sure about its purpose. The conditioner smells very familiar, very similar to something I've used in the past but I can't recall it right now. It's very thick like a cholesterol with a coconutty smell... It's bugging me that I can't identify that conditioner! I took pictures of the packaging and emailed them to customer service and crickets...

Basically, if I had a do over, I wouldn't have bought the products. Don't waste your money, I wasn't impressed at all...
Omg im so glad you posted this. #quicksave

Back