Kenra Product Girls Which Conditioner Do You Use?

star

Kenra Product Girls Which Conditioner Do You Use- Kenra Mositurizing or Intense One?

I just wandering about which Kenra conditioner you all use? I read what each of these does but which one is mostly used by our members?
The intense condtioner in the tube seems to be more for our hair type.

Attachments

• moisturizing_conditioner.jpe
    moisturizing_conditioner.jpe
    4.9 KB · Views: 14
  • iet.jpe
    iet.jpe
    6.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Re: Kenra Product Girls Which Conditioner Do You Use- Kenra Mositurizing or Intense One?

I use both of those together. Very moisturizing!

Thanks I was thinking about trying the color maintenace conditioner also. :)
Nefertiti0906 said:
I use the moisturizing conditioner or the color maintenance conditioner

I want to try the new kenra platinum shampoo and conditioner but I can't find it online anywhere.

Go to kenra.com and find the phone number to the company and call them. The company can tell you where to get it. Let us know what you find. :)

jasmin said:
I want to try the new kenra platinum shampoo and conditioner but I can't find it online anywhere.

I use the Kenra Moisturizing conditioner for co washes and Deep Conditioned with the Kenra Intensive Emollient conditioner.

Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner is all you need...use it as a deep conditioner, leave in, rinse. Thank God for this conditioner!

star said:
Go to kenra.com and find the phone number to the company and call them. The company can tell you where to get it. Let us know what you find. :)

Thanks. I will give them a call.

Thanks ladies for all your input. I heard so many good things about Kenra I think I am going to incorporate it into my regimen. I heard from this forum that you do even need heat if you do want it. I think I am going to try it with heat and without. :)

Thanks ladies for all your help.
I always like the colored items too because they usually are more moisturizing. :)

felicia said:
i like the one for colored hair better than the moisturizing one.

caligirl said:
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner is all you need...use it as a deep conditioner, leave in, rinse. Thank God for this conditioner!

Good grief! I was *just in Ulta looking at this stuff and left that gosh darn store empty handed. I swear they had to have some Emergencee but turns out they had everything in the product line but that! Ugh. :::sulks:::

Leshia said:
Good grief! I was *just in Ulta looking at this stuff and left that gosh darn store empty handed. I swear they had to have some Emergencee but turns out they had everything in the product line but that! Ugh. :::sulks:::

I get on my knees every night and give thanks for Kenra!!!

How did you make out. I see that Platinum line is new. Do you have to go to a salon to get it? The packaging looks great on this product. :grin:
jasmin said:
Thanks. I will give them a call.

I absolutely LOVE Kenra! I use the MC conditioner for CO washes (went back to them) and the Intensive for deep conditioning. LOVE IT!!! :yay:

Looks like some of ladies use MC only but a few use both. There using MC as CO and intensive as deep conditioner. I think I am going to try MC alone and then mix it with Intensive to see the results. :grin:

tryn2growmyhair said:
Which of these products is as good a deep conditioner as Humecto? Should I get the MC or the Intensive emollient?

Is Kenra consider all natural like Elucence products? Just wandering I went to the site trying to find out the ingredients. :)

caligirl said:
I get on my knees every night and give thanks for Kenra!!!

TigerLily said:
I absolutely LOVE Kenra! I use the MC conditioner for CO washes (went back to them) and the Intensive for deep conditioning. LOVE IT!!! :yay:

Oh, Tiger, I hope to put my dancing banana next to yours after I try the emollient conditioner and color maintenance conditioner tomorrow...*drops to knees in prayer**

I've tried Elucence. Just because its all natural doesn't mean it will give you good results. My hair started to lock while using Elucence =(.
But with Kenra, my coarse, kinky hair is soft, more curly, and a joy to comb.

Here are the ingredients:

Purified Water, Hexadecanol, Stearakonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol (Emollient), Ceteareth-20, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Isopropylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Isobutylparaben, butylparaben, fragrance, fd&c yellow No. 5, fd&c yellow No. 6, fd&c red no. 40, fd&c blue no. 1.

Thank you very much. I see the ingredients are not that bad in terms of chemicals and love products with not too much ingredients in it. I am defintely going to order this stuff. :)

caligirl said:
I've tried Elucence. Just because its all natural doesn't mean it will give you good results. My hair started to lock while using Elucence =(.
But with Kenra, my coarse, kinky hair is soft, more curly, and a joy to comb.

Here are the ingredients:

Purified Water, Hexadecanol, Stearakonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol (Emollient), Ceteareth-20, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Isopropylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Isobutylparaben, butylparaben, fragrance, fd&c yellow No. 5, fd&c yellow No. 6, fd&c red no. 40, fd&c blue no. 1.

Back