Kenra Platinum- Who has used it?

I have the silkening gloss and smoothing creme but that's it. The gloss is the best smelling oil/serum that I have ever tried. It's heaven, but I'm not convinced that its worth the cost.

Note: Every time I look at the bottles, I'm convinced that my eyesight is failing. Those damn silver, reflective bottles drive me nuts!

I've only tried the silkening mist (oil sheen) and it was okay. I like the fact that it comes out as a mist, not a spray. I have sample's so I like to leave them all over i.e. car, desk @ work etc.

I have used the Shampoo and Reconstructor for thick coarse hair and the Moisturizer (really a conditioner) for normal hair. All pretty good, but not worth the price tag. I used up what I bought, but I really don't like how much it cost. I also did not like the old bottles because it was hard to get the thick conditioner out. They changed the bottles and they look easier to use and a bit bigger so it may be better now.

I have used the Shampoo and Reconstructor for thick coarse hair and the Moisturizer (really a conditioner) for normal hair. All pretty good, but not worth the price tag. I used up what I bought, but I really don't like how much it cost. I also did not like the old bottles because it was hard to get the thick conditioner out. They changed the bottles and they look easier to use and a bit bigger so it may be better now.

So, the reconstructor shampoo and conditioner is good. I been eyeing this couple for a while.

I am going to try some of plantium line soon as well.

I love this line! I have almost everything and I have yet to be disappointed. Each item smells wonderful:drunk: and although I no longer use the poo (thanks to shikaiki), I love how soft and moisturized the whole line of products leaves my hair:yep: Oh yea, and it's sooo pretty!:look:

Back