Kenra MC gives MAJOR elasticity...

[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
You are welcome everyone!! I wonder if.. for those who don't have a Trade Secret..if Ulta will price match or something?? Doesn't hurt to try..

I have a question though..I'm going to get 2 liters of the conditioner also.. my hair is highlighted.. should I get the Moisturizing Conditioner or the Color Maintenance one?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the color maintenance conditioner and I ike it too. It gives the hair alot of slip. It's white and more liquidy than the MC. The MC is my fave tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm..okay, when buying a conditioner..should I be concentrating more on the "color" aspect of it or the "moisturizing" aspect of it? Does that make sense? Which one..since you have both..do you think is more moisturizing?

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO the MC is more moisturizing. I'm not really sure how the color maintenance is supposed to help with colored hair. I can't really give a fair assessment becuase I've only used the CM a few times. But I did like it when I used it. The CMhad a looootttt of slip.

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
You are welcome everyone!! I wonder if.. for those who don't have a Trade Secret..if Ulta will price match or something?? Doesn't hurt to try..

I have a question though..I'm going to get 2 liters of the conditioner also.. my hair is highlighted.. should I get the Moisturizing Conditioner or the Color Maintenance one?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the color maintenance conditioner and I ike it too. It gives the hair alot of slip. It's white and more liquidy than the MC. The MC is my fave tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm..okay, when buying a conditioner..should I be concentrating more on the "color" aspect of it or the "moisturizing" aspect of it? Does that make sense? Which one..since you have both..do you think is more moisturizing?

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO the MC is more moisturizing. I'm not really sure how the color maintenance is supposed to help with colored hair. I can't really give a fair assessment becuase I've only used the CM a few times. But I did like it when I used it. The CMhad a looootttt of slip.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really...?
scratchchin.gif

I have used Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo and its companion conditioner since August 2003. I use the Moisturizing Conditioner as a weekly deep conditioning treatment, for about 20-30 minutes, without heat.

northernbelle

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? hmmm...I just don't know what to do.. maybe I'll just get the MC.. I don't need a looootttt of slip..lol.. I think I rather have whatever is more moisturizing. Thanks girl!

[ QUOTE ]
Natori24 said:
I did that already, the nearest Trade Secret is over 100 miles from me-a pretty long drive. I'm sure everyone knows by now that I live in the middle of nowhere-seeing as how I can't find anything. I wanted to take advantage of this sale but I guess if I need Kenra I will just get this little white lady to order it for me [she has it available at her salon].

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Natori! I found out the names of the other stores that might have it.. one is Beauty First:http://www.beautyfirst.com/main.aspx?itemID=33 and the other is Beauty Brands:http://www.beautybrands.com/ do you have either one of those stores?

[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
Hey Natori! I found out the names of the other stores that might have it.. one is Beauty First:http://www.beautyfirst.com/main.aspx?itemID=33 and the other is Beauty Brands:http://www.beautybrands.com/ do you have either one of those stores?

[/ QUOTE ]

RushGirl, thanks-you're a dear but I don't have any of those stores in my area either. However, I did go back to the site and wrote the down the numbers to the Trade Secrets and I plan on calling them to see if they can ship some to me.

RushGirl: Looks like I'm going to miss out on the Kenra Sale...I called one of the Trade Secrets and the lady said they "can't ship".

Have you ever tried the Kenra at all? If not try emailing or calling them for samples....however be warned they may not reply if you email. They didn't reply to my email but I just received samples this week and I emailed them about 2 months ago---hey it was free! I can't complain.

I'm not sure if you're asking me but I tried Kenra..I really like the conditioner.

I thought to call Ulta a million times today. I even called 411 and got the telephone number but never called.

I'll go over there tomorrow an pick up some. I'm anxious!!

Thanks for the quick reply.

Back