kenra Kenra KENRA!

JDandBeyond

I have been using Kenra moisturizing shampoo for about three weeks now and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It is a little on the pricey side compared to some but a little goes a long way for me. The lather is great and the feeling of my hair after the wash out is fantastic! Does anyone use other Kenra products? I am dying to try the conditioner but I have been buying up everything that is not tied down lately and have plenty of conditioner but if it is the truth like the shampoo I may ditch everything else! Any other Kenra products people use and like and/or don't like. Please share! :grin:

Oh, the shampoo...gave me my first hairgasm. :lick:

Wait till you try the conditioner...it's awesome. It feels like silk in your hands and on your hair. Especially after a relaxer; it goes on smooth like whipped butter. :lick::drunk:

I was secretly hoping yall would say it was great! I'm (attempting) to stretch and the shampoo has been great. Hair doesn't tangle or anything. I'm about to start the online conditioner search unless someone posts some negatives...and quick! lol

I've used Kenra products once upon a time. They have good stuff, and the moisturizing conditioner is good too. :yep:

Now go out and get yourself some.

:poke:

Yes, I lost my hair cherry to Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner, lol! Hairgasm city!

I'm actually about to buy a 64 oz bottle of it right now! :grin:

Yes please share where we can get the bigger sizes! I am def gonna get the conditioner. There is another recent thread about some other kenra products that I am watching as well....

I use Kenra Silk Protein Conditioner (for color treated hair). I do not have color in my hair but this conditioner is excellent when I need a protein treatment. It makes my hair strong without getting hard!

This thread should be called "Freaky Tales"!!!

Now I got and cop this since it seems like you all are actin' like those chicks from the old Herbal Essences commercials..."Yes Yes Yes"!!!! LOL

Yup, I'm going to Trade Secret tonight! FYI---Trade Secret has 20% off everything (except sale items) that fit in a $3 basket (have to purchase basket for discount). Rep also said after Jan. 1 they are having a sale, I think she said BOGO.

My hair does not like Kenra. I bought some after all the raving on this board but it does nothing for my hair. On the other hand, my hair loves Kera Care.

My hair does not like Kenra. I bought some after all the raving on this board but it does nothing for my hair. On the other hand, my hair loves Kera Care.
i feel the same way. i bought the kenra mc and was very dissapointed (although i mixed it with honey and coconut oil and put it on dry hair and it was amazing, but as a deep conditioner it sucked).
i love keracare though.
i still want to try kenra's shampoo and i just got the nourishing mask and if i hate it i will sho nuff take it back.

Trade Secret has liter sizes of their products 2/$30 for month of january. I bought the moisturizing poo and con. The smaller size of their products are buy one get one 50% off. I used the moisturizing poo tonight for the first time and didn't like it. My hair felt stripped.

IMO, Kenra is the best when it comes to deep moisturizing conditioner and shampoo. I recently tried it and it will be my staple forever!:yep:

Trade Secret has liter sizes of their products 2/$30 for month of january. I bought the moisturizing poo and con. The smaller size of their products are buy one get one 50% off. I used the moisturizing poo tonight for the first time and didn't like it. My hair felt stripped.

Sorry for your bad experience. I used the shampoo and fell in love before ever trying the conditioner. Hopefully the conditioner works better for you.

Kenra MC is one of the best moisturizing conditioners I've ever tried ... and my PJ self has tried a lot of them. As soon as I apply the Kenra, I can just feel my strands being drenched in moisture and thanking me all the while. When I rinse out, I have slip for days and ringlets that won't quit.

I absolutely love it, but you know how it is: not everything works for everyone.

The shampoo smells lovely and works well.

The conditioner works great on my natural hair. They have the sale going on now at Trade Secrets, 2 liters for $30. I want to go buy 2 moisturizing conditioners, but I don't want them to go bad before I get around to using them. I still have a ton of Elucence conditioner left.

Ulta also has "bundles" which include a 10 oz (I think) size of moisturizing shampoo, conditioner and some volumizing mousse for $14.99. I won't use the mousse, but I usually pay 9-10 bucks for the shampoo or conditioner alone. To get both for $14.99 was good for me!:grin:

Kenra moisturizing poo and con are my staples now! I love them. Especially the con. The poo has grown on me. The first time I used it wasn't in conjunction with the con, but now that I use them together they're wonderful.

This thread should be called "Freaky Tales"!!!

Now I got and cop this since it seems like you all are actin' like those chicks from the old Herbal Essences commercials..."Yes Yes Yes"!!!! LOL

:lachen::lachen:I swear, that's exactly how it feels to use it. Herbal Essences doesn't do that for me, but Kenra certainly does!! :lachen:
$52 at Beauty mart.com!! :grin: :holiday: to me!!!!

Whoa! I'll have to look into that! I don't want to ever run out! :nono:

Now, my hair doesn't like Keracare; and my dd's hair hates it. I wonder why some hair likes it, and some don't. :yep:

My hair hates Kera Care too. Just too much coating for me. My hair felt like I poured melted wax over it :nono:

Kenra MC is bomb! I wanna try the MS. I have the Platinum shampoo and I'm not a fan :ohwell:

I also like to leave this in my hair all day instead of using gel. It gives me ubelievable shine and a nice wave pattern. Since it is clear, the conditioner isn't noticeable to anyone. My coworker asked me how I have time to deep condition. I said, "What are you talking about. I am DCing right now!"

Back