Keeping Relaxed Slip With Air Drying

Kinky4Agirl

How do you ladies keep your relaxed hair slick, silky, and soft when you air dry? Every time I air dry my hair goes poof as if I need a touch up...

Here's the direct link to how I airdry my hair. I don't do all the steps every time anymore, but I definitely comb through the length often to keep it from puffing out. :yep:

I can't believe I posted this 5 years ago! :eek:

This is exactly what I was looking up today. I plan to wear my hair straight more toward the end of my stretch and I want to use minimal heat. Prettywitty on YT had a really good video on airdrying as did Onika R. Both of them are relaxed with a lot of texture. HTH! :)

I'm glad to see that Onika is natural now. I never thought she would part with that relaxed long hair. I can't wait to see her progress as a natural.

This is exactly what I was looking up today. I plan to wear my hair straight more toward the end of my stretch and I want to use minimal heat. Prettywitty on YT had a really good video on airdrying as did Onika R. Both of them are relaxed with a lot of texture. HTH! :)

Last edited:
Back