Keeping Hair Stretched

If they are comfortable for you and they’re not snagging your hair as you sleep, you should be fine. I would suggest paying attention during roller removal to see if you find any broken hairs. That will let you know if the rollers are doing more damage than good.
Hi thanks, they are the silicone ones that a youtuber sells (ProtectivePrincess) you roll than flip the end of the roller over to hold in place; they look like this

Attachments

• 61JYB8tArEL._SY355_.jpg
    61JYB8tArEL._SY355_.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 13
Hi thanks, they are the silicone ones that a youtuber sells (ProtectivePrincess) you roll than flip the end of the roller over to hold in place; they look like this
I have those from Protective Princess as well. I use them every wash day, actually. They are very durable, and will last for years. I can’t say the same for those cheap ones— they are known to break eventually; I’ve even seen them break on YouTube videos, after being brand new. The ones from PP can be stepped on, twisted all kinds of ways and will still be good to go (believe me, I’ve done it all. LOL)

Anyways, to your question: your hair should be fine with regular use of them. I would be more concerned with comfort. Don’t get me wrong, they are very comfortable, but only in comparison to other rollers.

Last edited:
Nice seeing you again, @snookes how are you?
Oh that's nice @Sharpened thank you. I've suffered major breakage at my crown thanks to using a shampoo which had ALS in it believing that it was less harsher then SLS's shampoos, cut it clean off and dried what was left to ashes :( now babying it back to health. Thanks for asking.

Ps it went down the sink when I narrowed it down to that. I used it to clean my seamless black Magic Star comb & it left a white ashy film on it which made me realise it was the ALS shampoo which cut my hair, am surprised it didn't dissolve my comb lol

Last edited:
I have those from Protective Princess as well. I use them every wash day, actually. They are very durable, and will last for years. I can’t say the same for those cheap ones— they are known to break eventually; I’ve even seen them break on YouTube videos, after being brand new. The ones from PP can be stepped on, twisted all kinds of ways and will still be good to go (believe me, I’ve done it all. LOL)

Anyways, to your question: your hair should be fine with regular use of them. I would be more concerned with comfort. Don’t get me wrong, they are very comfortable, but only in comparison to other rollers.
I agree to everything you said lol. They are ok when the flat side is against the head haha! Plus I am trying to get used to sleeping in them if that is at all possible lol

Last edited:

Thanks for the review!!

Back