Karishima Herbal Henna anywhere in Philly?

omachine

Hi-

I've gone to about three stores here in Philly looking for this henna, no such luck. I was hoping to henna my hair tomorrow. Has anyone in Philly seen Karishima Herbal Henna in any of the local Indian or Middle Eastern stores?

Thanks!

Thanks CreoleNat but I already have this site bookmarked. I've been using this list to try and track down the Karishma. I've been to three stores from the list so far and I've stumbled across a few that weren't. The international store offered to order it for me with an estimate arrival time around Friday but I need it before Monday. Thanks again for being so considerate and googling the link!

i am but i order mine online with Ayurnatural beauty. I could never find it in stores so I took the LHCF route and ordered it. She ships pretty fast and I henna'ed my hair tonight. I am sitting under the dryer for my braidout as I type now. I do need more indigo though..

http://www.ayurnaturalbeauty.com/

Thanks Starfish106....I was afraid of this answer :sad:. ...I guess I'll either order online or go back to the International store and order through them....I should have asked sooner instead of waiting until the last minute...I'm going away on Wednesday and I wanted to henna my hair for the first time before the trip...oh well...

Back