K.I.S.S. challenge Update #2

sillygurl18

Hey ladies! I am still at it. How about you?

I see some growth from my braids, and am so happy that I don't have to do anything to my hair but take the scarf off in the morning.

I'm not missing my hair at all and I have time to do other things without worrying about my hair. I probably won't be wetting my hair as often as I was. I'm not saying I was having any ill effects, I just realize that I don't need to.

My scalp is getting used to the less frequent washing. I used to CW daily, now I just wash weekly. I might rinse with water once or twice a week, but that is it.

Oh... and I just started using castor oil. I've only used it twice. I'll use it whenever I rinse my braids.

What's going on with you?

I am still hanging in. I had braids for two weeks, I took them down a little over a week ago. I twisted my own hair the next day and it has been twisted ever since. I really think my hair is doing very well because of this. I also have so much going on in my life, I love being able to get up and not worry about styling my hair. I plan on getting some more cornrows again either next week or the week after.

My hair is still going strong. I have modified my regimine to CO washes every three days or so because it has been a little cold here lately. For my conditioner washes I use Suave Coconut or Milk & Honey, V05 Tea Therapy or Dove Intense Moisturizing Condtioner. I deep condition once every week with Honey and Grapeseed Oil. So far so good! :)

bumping....

Here is the list of participants:

sillygurl18
Cinnabuns
Sugaplum
natstar
hopeful
SexySin985
BeyondCute
Cutiestyles
Chocolate01
dija23