Just washed the micro braids

cyninmon123

Well usually I only washed my hair once over a period of 2months wearing braids because it consist of human straight hair and I never thought of washing it plus the lady who braids it told me to not really wash it if I can help it. Well it been 4weeks so far since it's been in my hair so I decide to wash it because it oily and my hair feels sticky although it's not itching and I do have alot of new growth. Well I braided my hair into loose braids and rinse my hair then applied shampoo to it and just washed it without scrubbing my scalp to hard. I must admit I did get 2 or 3 loosed strands wich i just unbraided. but the results are amazing my scalp feels refreshed and for my braid to dry I didn't blow dry my hair I just towel dried it and braided it into to two large braids and let it air dry. My hair feels 200% better. I just thought I tell yall because pre-LHCF.com I would have never washed it this soon probably not at all and I would have continue spraying it with braid spray so I just wanted to say THANKS.

Great! I always used to wash my braids at least every other week. I just got box braids and it has been at least 5-6 years since it was braided last. How did you braid it? Two left and right braids or mohawk-style braids. I am going to wash it tomorrow so I would appreciate any suggestions.

Back