just washed my hair

lynette

Hey ladies, How is everyone doing? I'm new to the board, I just did something different tonight with my hair. First of all my hair is relaxed and it's 25 inches all around. I really don't have a goal length, I'm just trying to make my hair more healthy. when I came home from work I put heated olive oil on my dried hair(left it on for 40 min.) Next I washed my hair w/kera care detangling shampoo then I used UBH protein conditioner w/heat for 30 min. After I rinsed that out I used miss key 10 in 1 moist. left that on for 15 min b/c I needed to follow the protein w/a softener. I rinsed that out and applied salerm21 and I also put some care free curl activator on my hair. I then made 8 knots in my hair and I'm currently under the dryer now. I can't wait to see the results. Can you guys give me your feedback or share some of your haircare with me. Thank you
wink.gif

I'm a little confused about hair types. Without a relaxer my hair has a tight wave pattern (I hope that helps) also my hair came out so soft and wavy. I wish I had a web camera so you guys could see.

Hi, Lynette! Here's a general idea of my regimen. I pretreat with Honey, EVOO, Dabur Amla Oil. I shampoo once a week and CO wash twice a week. I always deep condition with ORS hair mayo. Protein condition with AOGPB every other week. I never use heat but instead twist-outs and wraps. I moisturize with ORS Olive Oil, and Jane Carter Nourish & Shine. I have a dozen products that I use but these ladies (and men) here will get you on the bandwagon about great products. Doesn't sound like you need it though. Welcome to the board.
bouncy.gif

welcome Lynette,
wave.gif
it seems like everyone does alot to thier hair, I just wet, Condition, and braid up, I think ur regime sounds find, if its something that works for u , and ur hair, pay attention to ur hair, wish u the best,

Back