Just Wanted to Share----- My Half Wig Pony (**pics**)

bumblb87

Just wanted to share..... I'm still afraid of being eaten alive when I post so please be gentle :look:

Ive been wearing this style for the past few days......

Its a synthetic half wig......I just left my edges out, the majority of my hair is braided under a wig cap.....

Its gathered with a regular hair tie.....

Ive had this wig since about February, I gradually took the combs from the both the back and front, so its just pinned all around with hairpins......

(Oh, and please excuse the bags under my eyes, Ive been working two jobs):lachen:

Last edited:
That looks so cute!!!

I would have never thought to do that with a half wig!! I might try this b/c I have to hide my hair for 5 more months...

That looks great!!!! I would have never guessed it was a wig! Imma have to try that one day! Wow!

YES you HAVE to do a tutorial. I'm going to stalk you until you do (:sekret:) You just don't understand, I'm transitioning and have wanted to try a wig but don't want it to look wiggy. I figured that I could do buns and ponytails but didn't think it was possible. Now that I see it is, I'm encouraged but now I need to know how to do it step by step. I've never even so much as purchased a piece of fake hair so I'm talking wigs/weaves for Dummies!

Thanks everyone!!!! I didn't really think anyone would look when I posted lol

I can start working on a tutorial, it may be tomorrow or the next though when its up because I've been working 15 hr days.....

I have to work in a few and wont get off til tonight, but I can share more then.

Thanks again for all the encouragement!!!!!

Very cute! Do you wear it as a wig too or just as a pony for now? What kind of wig is it. Details please.

Wow, I thought I had read the post wrong! When I looked at the pictures, I was confused. I thought I was the queen of half-wiggin, but I must admit, my ego is a bit bruised. LOL Great job!!

wait I'm so confused. This isn't a half wig pony combo? You're actually wearing it as a wig in those pics? Wow!

Thanks everyone!!!! I didn't really think anyone would look when I posted lol

I can start working on a tutorial, it may be tomorrow or the next though when its up because I've been working 15 hr days.....

I have to work in a few and wont get off til tonight, but I can share more then.

Thanks again for all the encouragement!!!!!

Thanks because I'll be vacationing in the next couple of weeks so this will give me time to try this out. I'll need to know what kind of hair to purchase and places I can get it (told you I'm wigs 101!).

I understand you do more than sit at the computer so I appreciate you taking the time to go into detail when you can. As my granny says, "Take your time, and hurry up!" :rofl:

I really like that, I am sporting a curly half wig now and would love to try one that is straight and can transition into a ponytail! Great job.

Back