Just wanted to share a picture ;0)

NAPPYCHICK86

Im a newbie but i just wanted to share my comparison pic from my big chop to now. You ladies have helped me so much even before i subscribed:yep:
the pic on the left is the day I bigchopped. The pic on the right is a pic I took two days ago!!:clap: The time lapse between pics was 1 1/2 months.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 287
Now that's some good progress! Welcome to the forum.

ETA: Yeah i'm another one with the extra fine nape=promblem thing. Btw the little guy in your siggy is so handsome.

Last edited:
I just wish my nape would grow at the same pace:wallbash:

Napes can be frustrating, hang in there. :yep:

I found that when all of my relaxed hair was gone, I had less problem w/my nape. While relaxed, that hair just wouldn't get long because of breakage. My nape hair is a fine texture, so it was being overprocessed w/relaxer. :( :mad: ....even though it was technically texlaxed. Weird, huh?

Anyway, welcome and thank you for the photos! :wave:

Last edited:
That's a lot of progress in 1 1/2 months! At the rate you're going, your hair will be down your back in no time (if that's your goal)! :grin:

Looking good! Welcome to LHCF. Your comp pics are a sure sign that you're off to a good start. Keep growing, and have a happy healthy hair journey!:grin:

Napes can be frustrating, hang in there. :yep:

I found that when all of my relaxed hair was gone, I had less problem w/my nape. While relaxed, that hair just wouldn't get long because of breakage. My nape hair is a fine texture, so it was being overprocessed w/relaxer. :( :mad: ....even though it was technically texlaxed. Weird, huh?

Anyway, welcome and thank you for the photos! :wave:

Yeah that is weird. My hair is fine too but ive found that my nape has a "baby hair" texture if you know what I mean. I have to be very careful with it.

Back