Just wanted to say....

SparklingFlame

Hi to everybody!!!! I've been lurking around in here for quite awhile and I wanted give a big shout out to all ya'll fly divas and for all your great advise and tips!!! Thanks to you guys I have gotten on board with the MTG!!!! Cant wait to see how it turns out!

Just a lil about me

Age 27

Occupation: Stay at home Mom ( and believe me its a full time job plus overtime!! Holla!!!)

Hair type: Natural 4A/B (I think)

Hair Goal: Shoulder length w/o streatching

So now that ya'll know a lil about me you'll be seeing and hearing a lot from me cuz I got a LOT to say!!!:p

Peace Ya'll!!

Oh yeah...as a side note I can't spell worth a d--- so pleeeze overlook it!!

:D Welcome!!!! You've found a terrific spot: Here with the LHCF family:)
I'm looking forward to seeing your post, especially your progress with MTG

Wow!!! Thanks for all the warm welcomes as well as the hair compliments!! You all are the greatest group I have ever come in contact with on a forum. I'm glad to be a part!
Peace!

naturallady said:
Hi to everybody!!!! I've been lurking around in here for quite awhile and I wanted give a big shout out to all ya'll fly divas and for all your great advise and tips!!! Thanks to you guys I have gotten on board with the MTG!!!! Cant wait to see how it turns out!

Just a lil about me

Age 27

Occupation: Stay at home Mom ( and believe me its a full time job plus overtime!! Holla!!!)

Hair type: Natural 4A/B (I think)

Hair Goal: Shoulder length w/o streatching

So now that ya'll know a lil about me you'll be seeing and hearing a lot from me cuz I got a LOT to say!!!:p

Peace Ya'll!!

Oh yeah...as a side note I can't spell worth a d--- so pleeeze overlook it!!

Welcom Naturallady!!!! :)

Welcome, and your hair is gorgeous! I'm a fellow SAHM, and I know EXACTLY what you mean about the full time job. It's worth it though, right? :)

Thank you all so much for the compliments. Lauren450 you are so right. Being a mother is the hardest job in the world! Golden Sensation, I did the same thing. I was creeping around in here for a long time before I decided to get up off the $5!

Cheleigh said:
Welcome.

Giiiirrrlll, your twistout is FIERCE! Just beautiful.

I agree. I came right back to see where you live, so I can get my hair done by you :lol: . Now SC is just a bit too far for me, but I'm seriously thinking about it because I have the worse twist skills in the world :lol:

OnceUponAtime said:
I agree. I came right back to see where you live, so I can get my hair done by you :lol: . Now SC is just a bit too far for me, but I'm seriously thinking about it because I have the worse twist skills in the world :lol:

Yes girl, Jersey is quite a distance to go for a do!! :lol: But I have my issues too, now. Today was not a good hair day. I didn't quite look like Ciely per se, maybe a modern day Ciely. I am trying to get this air drying thing down and its just not working. I have been taking all these wonderful sistahs advise but so far its not working with me!! I washed my hair last nite and I add oils to my hair and let it air dry for about 30 min and then I twisted it in medium twists. I woke up this morning with 2 inch twists looking like Ciely for real. The M-I-S-T-E-R one so I was like no way. So I get the brilliant idea to untwist them and comb them out and now I can say I look like the bride of frankenstien with a lil kink! Ima get it right though!!! But as far as the twists go, thanks!! I thought those were really easy to do. Just takes so darn loooong to do!! But if you ever out my way....look me up!! ;) Oh yeah, I'll post a pic of the disaster in my album to show you alll what I mean! Don't laugh too hard now, I'm sensative! NOT!

Back