Just wanted to say....

yodie

Happy Saturday Ladies!!!

This is where I'd start posting all those hugs and other smilies and cool thingies, but I don't have them or know where to get them. :grin: So, there's a big happy face for anyone viewing this thread.

Today is a new day. Love like it is, forgive like it is, live like it is, think like it is, walk like it is!!

Love Ya!!

Edit:
Oops, just realized that this probably should've been posted in another forum. Mods, it's okay to move it.

Happy Saturday Ladies!!!

This is where I'd start posting all those hugs and other smilies and cool thingies, but I don't have them or know where to get them. :grin: So, there's a big happy face for anyone viewing this thread.

Today is a new day. Love like it is, forgive like it is, live like it is, think like it is, walk like it is!!

Love Ya!!

Edit:
Oops, just realized that this probably should've been posted in another forum. Mods, it's okay to move it.
Yodie, anywhere you post is the Perfect Place!

You've placed a Happy Smile :lol: and a Happy Dance :happydance: on my Saturday!

Happy and Blessed Saturday to you too, Angel. :bighug:

I'm glad you feel/felt good ladies. That's what it's all about - being a blessing to someone else!

Last edited:
I'm glad you feel/felt good ladies. That's what it's all about - being a blessing to someone else!

Yodie.... :hug:

I'm sorry about your 'neighbor and beloved friend'. You have such a loving heart. In your saddness, you still reached out to us and shared 'gladness' to make our day bright.

I can only imagine how much love and joy that you blessed your 'friend' with. God blessed you with a love that you will never forget.

To you I join my heart to yours that says, 'Wonderful sister and friend.' :love2: I pray for your heart to be joyful even through this saddnes.

Your friend takes the treasure of loving and knowing you with him.

You gave meaning to his life that is rare.

Someone else is coming for this love of yours to share...

"Two by two'..... :Rose:

Thanks, Shimmie. Words spoken in season are definitely a blessing.

I deleted my original post because I didn't want to bring any sadness.
Love all of you ladies.

Hi Yodie, :wave: you are such a sweetheart. Happy Saturday to you:kiss:. I wonder why you don't have smilies? Maybe they are not enabled? IDK but I hope you find them because they are fun:yep:.

Thanks, Shimmie. Words spoken in season are definitely a blessing.

I deleted my original post because I didn't want to bring any sadness.
Love all of you ladies.
All you did was show just how loving you are. Thank you. :kiss:

Happy Sunday everyone. Today our church service was sooo amazing! I am so happy.

Thank you! Our church service was amazing as well. This morning I felt a little down but I left the house of the Lord with joy, peace, and faith. My pastor taught from 1 Peter 1:7

7That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Our faith is far more precious than gold; we need to have faith in God to get through obstacles and challenges. If our faith remains strong in the Lord then we won't be consumed. God's word promises us that He won't leave nor forsake us. Don't give up on God or your worship when you are faced with challenges. Fiery trials build us up in the Lord.

PinkPebbles, I had mild cramps when I woke up this morning and almost didn't go to church. My husband said well then he and our daughters would just stay home then. I was like :nono:, I'm not going to keep you guys from going. I will pull myself together. So we all went and it was such a blessing. I feel so good now, the cramps are gone and I feel renewed.

Our pastor discussed how when we die our spirit goes back to God, our bodies back to earth as dust, and then he asked us where does our soul go...he discussed what the soul is and how we get delivered from going to hell...we must accept the gift of salvation (accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior), let Jesus into our hearts, and be willing to give up every earthly thing in order to save our souls.

Last edited:
PinkPebbles, I had mild cramps when I woke up this morning and almost didn't go to church. My husband said well then he and our daughters would just stay home then. I was like :nono:, I'm not going to keep you guys from going. I will pull myself together. So we all went and it was such a blessing. I feel so good now, the cramps are gone and I feel renewed.

Our pastor discussed how when we die our spirit goes back to God, our bodies back to earth as dust, and then he asked us where does our soul go...he discussed what the soul is and how we get delivered from going to hell...we must accept the gift of salvation (accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior), let Jesus into our hearts, and be willing to give up every earthly thing in order to save our souls.

Sound like an awesome word! And you put your family first..not keeping them from going!

I almost did not go this morning. However, I reminded myself when I feel down and can't pray that's when I need to go for some encouragement and be surrounded with other believers to pray me through! I definitely received my blessing. God is good.

Back