Just wanted to introduce myself

Mattie26

Good morning ladies just wanted to introduce myself joined yesterday. This is the best thing for me to find all the wonderful and useful information that all of you share. And to find a site where All textures help each other out and give advise and support is amazing.:yep::yep::yawn: Anyway I've started putting into practice somethings already like the Kiya Fizzle hair is bangin right now. And I'm going to get some type of choleterol because I learned that my hair Hates grease:wallbash: that you don't have to grease your hair now I don't smell like a bucket of KFC when I stand it the sun for a long time:lachen: I need to work on my protien and moisture balance this should be interesting. Thank you wonderful ladies again. And keep the info and love comming cause YA'LL GONE MAKE ME GROW SOME HAIR UP IN HERE UP IN HERE. MY HAIR AIN'T GONE FALL OUT UP IN HERE UP IN HERE.:lachen::lachen::lachen: much love

Thank you ladies so much I've only been lurking for less then a week but with tips that I learned so fare my hair has made a big change. I actually like looking at it now.::grin:

Back