Just wanna introduce myself .......NEED HELP

stephluvshair

So i just wanna say hello to all the ladies who love hair just as much as I do. I have been visiting this site for a while now and i have just decided to pay my dues and get started with taking care of my hair for real. ANyways i trimmed my hair about two inches from my profile pic last night. I haven't used heat since nov 7 and dont plan on using it until nov 7 2009 (wish me luck). I wanna share my regimen so ppl can critique it.​

(THURS)pre poo with oRS hair mayo mixed with jamaican black castor oil(FRI) shampoo (scalp only) with CON detangling shampoo (green/white bottle )
deep condition with silicon mix for about an hour
apply lacio lacio leavin conditioner
airdry adn apply ors oil moisturizer seal with castor oil or evoo
Cowash hair every other day with VO5 or suave​

I'm really aiming for BSL by aug 2009, i dont use growth aides (but if i find one that will actually work I will probably will, I take GNC hair vitamins, msm, biotin, B5 and horsetail vitamins everyday ......and i dont plan on trimming again til i reach my goal .....i never use heat and i usually wear my hair in two pocahantas braids everyday..........i appreciate any suggestions to help me get to my goal faster ....Thanx ladies​

nope, can't see a pic. Your regimen looks air-tight to me- much better than mine. You should see a lot of ng. Welcome to the board!

You should repost this in the hair forum or ask the mods to move it there for you. You'll get a lot more responses that way.

Welcome to LHCF, by the way!:yep:

Back