just to let yall know......

mirrormirror

Hi girls
I was really getting tired of rollersetting my hair cause it takes me so much time to set it and then it takes forever to dry. And since I really havent mastered rollersetting, my hair would not come out how I want it. And more so, I am just getting tired of rollersetting.

So anyway, I washed and conditioned my hair today, and instead of rollersetting. I applied 5 minute styling system and put my hair in a low ponytail and then sat under the dryer and my hair was dry in about 30 minutes or so. I didnt air-dry cause my hair comes out sorta frizzy.

And I was so happy that my hair came out so moisturized. And I swear when I would do rollersets my hair would end up havinng a dry feeling, I wonder why?

Anyway I just wanted to share that with yall.

This sounds like something I would try.

What's the ingredients in the 5 minute styling system?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Crysdon said:

What's the ingredients in the 5 minute styling system?

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too...even though I can rolletset well, sometimes I just don't feel like it....

I really like the consistency, its like a leave-in conditioner

Original formula quick set is a professional product designed for uses with all thermal styling devices. Quick set is designed to insulate the hair from heat damage due to blowdrying, curling irons and hot roller sets. Quick set leaves the hair feeling softer with added body and great control and flexibility. Quick set detangles without leaving hair limp.

ingredients:
water
glycerin
cetyl alcohol
proplene glycol
myristamidpropyl dimethlamine phosphate
silk amino acids
collagen
acetemide MEA
DMDM hydantoin
mink oil
fragrance
methylparaben

sweetcocoa said:
Crysdon said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too...even though I can rolletset well, sometimes I just don't feel like it....

[/ QUOTE ]

Add me to this list! I'm so sick of rollersets til it's not funny. I love the results, but I dread the time it takes from beginning to end. Added this one to my "to try" list.

Back