Just thought i'd share...

ANaturalBrotha

Just thought i\'d share...

I have been suffering from some form of dermatitis for quite some time. I have recently visited a natural doctor who gave me a complex that has Milk thistle and Artichoke extracts and two other herbs which cleases the liver of toxins thus healing the skin. I've done some research on those main two and found out that Milk thistle treats psoriasis. He also gave me high doses of vitamin A like 50,000 I.U. you probably think pretty high and toxic but acutally its not. I read information on that as well on http://www.wholehealthmd.com/ the section on vitamins. The third thing he gave me was fish oil which also contains like 40mg of GLA from borage oil and vitamin e 5 I.u. Although at first i didnt see any change within 2 months then i started to get unconsistent. Then i started to get consistent again and im happy to report my bad flakes on my skin and scalp are starting to disappear. He only gives me this brand called "Thorne" only sold to professionals so i know its quality.
smile.gif

Re: Just thought i\'d share...

Congrats on finding something that works for you. I'm glad that you're feeling better and healing.

Thank goodness you finally, FINALLY found something that works!
trampoline.gif

Folks was worried about you.
look.gif

My seborrheica dermatis has been flaring up lately I need to check into these vits.

Back