Just purchased a new ceramic flat iron (Ebay)!!!

Babygurl

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36408&item=5513868168&rd=1

Go check out this iron I purchased from ebay. My mom purchased this iron for her hair about a month ago. I started saving for a FHI, but she told me it worked better than her FHI, so she's giving it to my aunt.
shocked.gif
So I let her flat iron ONE section of my hair and I was SOLD on it and bid/purchased it right away. My mom says this iron is very good for reversion due to humidity. I cant wait to get mine.

Re: Just purchased a new ceramic flat iron (Ebay)!

That's fantastic!

Just be sure to use a good thermal protectant.

northernbelle

cool, did you get the free biosilk sample too??
~T~

[ QUOTE ]
Shatani said:
cool, did you get the free biosilk sample too??
~T~

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes the sample comes with the iron! Ive never used BioSilk before but my mom loves it.

What's the difference between a ceramic iron and a regular gold'n hot? Is it worht it for the health of my hair to upgrade? Or does it just work faster/better?

[ QUOTE ]
abainaa said:
What's the difference between a ceramic iron and a regular gold'n hot? Is it worht it for the health of my hair to upgrade? Or does it just work faster/better?

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as Ive seen/read the difference between a regulat flat iron and a ceramic are that ceramic irons dont have as many "hot" spots that may cause damage. Ceramic plates also work with your hair to seal in its own moisture, which makes hair more shiny/silky.
Im sure you can do a search on the forum and find more reasons more people are starting to make the switch to ceramic.

P.S. I currently use a gold-n-hot flat iron that Ive has for years but never got the results that I got with ceramic.

Babygurl,

Can you see on the box who the manufature is? I'm currently bidding on a Chi, but this "sounds" much better but I'm skepticle because I've never heard of S3, and I wonder why it's so cheap? I may give a call to the seller, but if you have the info from the box I will try and do my own research. THanks!

[ QUOTE ]
Zuppy said:
Babygurl,

Can you see on the box who the manufature is? I'm currently bidding on a Chi, but this "sounds" much better but I'm skepticle because I've never heard of S3, and I wonder why it's so cheap? I may give a call to the seller, but if you have the info from the box I will try and do my own research. THanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Zuppy sent you a PM!!!

Back