JUST PERM MY HAIR AND WANT TO SWIM

Evalina1

I am crazy but I just perm my hair yesterday and I am taking my son to a water park today!!! I plan on protecting my hair with cond. and swim caps but maybe I should just get my feet wet!!!! NEEP HELP QUICK!!!

I am crazy but I just perm my hair yesterday and I am taking my son to a water park today!!! I plan on protecting my hair with cond. and swim caps but maybe I should just get my feet wet!!!! NEEP HELP QUICK!!!

the above mentioned is a great idea. if you can, get a swim cap, and baggie your whole hair underneath with a moisturizing conditioner.

but if you can't, don't worry about it! if you get your hair wet, cowash your hair when you get home, and make sure to deep condition. you should be fine :yep:

Girl I've done this a few times and it has no ill effects. As long as you protect your hair and thoroughly wash that chlorine out as soon as you're done you should be fine. Oh and make sure you deep condition after you wash it out....but I'm pretty sure you know that.:grin:

Thank you for responding! But I was too scared so I watch the bags! It was the best thing for my hair!!! LOL

Back