Just In-Natural Rollerset on wet hair-->pics inside

Very pretty rollerset!! Especially since you airdried the last half of it! What kind of comb did you use for each section before rolling? What shampoo/conditioner did you use for this set?

WOW!!! amazing & beautiful!!! i know i have questions, but its so late i can't think of them. i want to try it, but i have so little faith in my rollersetting abilities.

what did your hair look like when you took it down or shook out the curls?

Very pretty rollerset!! Especially since you airdried the last half of it! What kind of comb did you use for each section before rolling? What shampoo/conditioner did you use for this set?

I just used a regular black comb that I got at Sallys (I detangled each section with the larger end first and then combed through with the smaller end to smooth it out)

I used Ion Clarifying Shampoo & Ion effective care treatment for the conditioner.

mscocoface--yes, my hair is similar to yours and i have had a rollerset done and my hair came out quite smooth--in fact very close to the look of the OP. the guy who used to press my hair would first rollerset and then lightly press. my hair was already really smooth from the rollers before he even had to press. the salon where he worked, used really great conditioners that made my thick, nappy hair easy to detangle. they would then rollerset and I had to sit under the dryer for a little over an hour.

i don't have the confidence of doing this myself, but when i get out of my braids, i'm going to have him just do rollersets for me.

you're in OC, right? the salon is in LA, so I can give you the info if you want and maybe you can try him and then duplicate the results later yourself.

Back