just has a wonderful wash experience

4mia

let me just start out by saying, i was planning to buy either keracare humecto or nairobi humect, i just had not had a chance to do so.
last night i decided its time for a wash, so i sprayed a mix of protien filler and water in my hair and tied it up for the night. today i decided to wash with ntm soothing dry scalp poo, quick rinse with tresemme "moisture" conditoner and dc with motions moisture plus. my hair was like butter after the tresemme but it was like cream after the motions. I added my gvp pm the conditoner as my leave in and sealed with argan oil. Im airdrying and i am one happy camper
So i guess I dont need that expensive tub of humecto after all, I had a better experience with products under 20.00.
just had to share

I really believe that you don't have to buy expensive products to have products that would work. The ingredients should matter, not the name of the product. So I'm glad that you had a wonderful experience with products that didn't break the bank.

It's funny you would post this today. I am an avid user of KC Humecto, I actually just rinsed it out of my hair after DC'ing. Anyway, I was just looking at the Tressemme Moisture conditioner in Walgreens one day this week. I almost bought it but didn't, now I'm going to have to go back out and give it a shot. Thanks, OP.

Back