Just got my wisdom teeth pulled

Dionne

So I am sitting in the bed right now but since I have nothing else to do I thought I would tell you about my relaxer yesterday. My sister invited meto her place to eat with my other two sisters and my other three "sisters" and some friends. I came over early since she can't cook but I am a little chef (honking my own horn I know) and she looked at my head and said what happened to your hair.All of my other sisters can running in and said the same thing. Well she ran up the street to a beauty supply store that is open ALL of the time and came back with a bag full of stuff. While I was making mac and cheese and apple/cran casserole, she is standing over me mixing up relaxer potions for my hair. Since my hair was so many textures some of it needed to be pulled through. She added conditioner to some and left some with out it. Well to make a long story short but the time we ate I had a head full of bouncy,strong, shiny soft hair. She even trimed my ends and managed to hide some of my terrible looking ends. I can't be more happier. They did and excellent job. My mom even said it looked better than a salon job. I am beaming even with my swollen mouth. Just thought I share. Thanks for listening/reading. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well Dionne!

I am happy to hear about your great hairperience. Don't you just love it when someone (or you) does a great job on it?

Anyway, I hope you recover soon from having your wisdom teeth pulled. Stay on your medicine and don't drive!

LOL i had mine pulled out Monday no swelling though...Congratulations on your hair i can bet your beaming through all that pain and swelling lol at least now everyones distracted from your swelling /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back