Just got my new sedu!!

pcRN

I am so excited to try out my new sedu flat iron!!!:yep: I ordered it on folica.com Thursday and it arived yesterday.

Girl... You're going to LOVE it... I own 2 because one of mine died and luckily folica has a 1 year warranty, so I got a replacement shipped to me and ordered another one as backup.

I think I'm going to get one while the price is good. I like my maxiglide, but it takes me so long to do my hair!:ohwell: I hope it is worth the hype.

I ordered the Sedu revolution. Is this what any of you ordered? It's my first Sedu. Every time I went to the folica site, it kept calling my name. So, I gave in and did it. It should be here on Thursday and I'm hoping that it's great.

i ordered mine yesterday *pops collar* hopefully it will be here by friday or this weekend. we should all use them as soon as we get them and post pictures and give reviews here :)

ooh,ooh I ordered one too! :woot: The 1". Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow. I'm so excited for you! :dance7:

I cannot believe it!! I got my beloved Sedu at 8:36pm last night!! I ordered it on the 17th and got it in ONE DAY!! I didnt know UPS even delivered that late! Follica is AWESOME!! I'm going to try it this weekend and post pics! I'm so happy!

I ordered the Sedu Revolution last night...against my better judgement. I almost fried my nape off with my electric hot comb last fall, so I've been wary of heat ever since. I wear my hair straight all day every day by rollersetting, and then I put it up in a bun. I'm really hoping this will give me the same or better results as a rollerset, but in a fraction of the time. I hope it won't be damaging either. If it is, you can look out for it on the exchange forum :nono:.

i ordered mine yesterday *pops collar* hopefully it will be here by friday or this weekend. we should all use them as soon as we get them and post pictures and give reviews here :)

Good idea. I will definitely post pics here. By the time I get mine the HYH till Christmas challenge should be over anyway (I live in Canada).

I purchased a 1.5" Sedu at ULTA, I could not wait for shipping ( i know I am impatient). Lol but I love the iron, between that and my FHI, I wont be buying another flat iron ever!!

My Sedu just arrived!!! I could swear it said USPS shipping on the website, but it was shipped via UPS so it got here in just under a day and half. :grin: I will try it today, but I won't be able to post pictures until after the HYHTC challenge ends.

My Sedu came yesterday. I tested it out on a few sections of hair last night. Once I got the hang of it I was able to get one section really shiney and straight in one pass it looked just like my hair did when it was relaxed. I can't wait to try it out on my whole head. So far so good. My maxiglide may be in the flat iron graveyard soon. :grin:

I ordered the 1" Sedu on Saturday and got it on Thursday. I tested it on a piece of hair and so far, so good. However, I think I like my Solia a little better based on the results. I'll definitely give it a fair chance and use it on my head today since I'm flat ironing my all of my hair.

I ordered the 1" Sedu on Saturday and got it on Thursday. I tested it on a piece of hair and so far, so good. However, I think I like my Solia a little better based on the results. I'll definitely give it a fair chance and use it on my head today since I'm flat ironing my all of my hair.

I agree. i do like the Solia much better. Mine stopped working after only a few months but my hair responded so much better to it. It is being replaced under warranty thank goodness!

I agree. i do like the Solia much better. Mine stopped working after only a few months but my hair responded so much better to it. It is being replaced under warranty thank goodness!

Honeydew, I ended up flat ironing my hair yesterday with my Sedu and I actually love it now:love:! I gave a full review in the hits and misses thread. When I was testing it, I was pressing the plates way too hard causing it to snag on my hair:rolleyes:..yup, that was my bad:lol:! But I still love the Solia! Anyhow, I'm glad you are able to get your Solia replaced!

I just got my Sedu the other day, and I love it too. It holds curls really good too. Better than my curling iron does, and that's one's tourmaline too. And this flat iron heats up super fast. I just wish they had heat resistance on top part of the heat plates, so that my hand wouldn't burn when I hold em together.

Honeydew, I ended up flat ironing my hair yesterday with my Sedu and I actually love it now:love:! I gave a full review in the hits and misses thread. When I was testing it, I was pressing the plates way too hard causing it to snag on my hair:rolleyes:..yup, that was my bad:lol:! But I still love the Solia! Anyhow, I'm glad you are able to get your Solia replaced!

That is what I did, too. Oh well, someone else is loving my Sedu now! :yep:

Back