JUST FOR FUN - Hair SONG

JJamiah

I was sitting here thinking about a songs for my hair and I started laughing that if someone actually song this song it would be crazy. SO my two songs for my hair - remember you alter it for your hair.

I will sing a verse.

My hair is talking to me - Jackson five - I'll Be there

You and I must make a pac, you must grow your hair baaack, where their is conditioner,I'll be there, I'll be there, let go the scissors and I'll be there, let me get past your shoulder honey oooh, I'll be there.

There is more but that was just for fun

The next - I kissed a girl and I like it - Kate Perry

I washed my hair and I liked it, no smelly scalp just deep condition and cap it,
I bought a conditioner just to try it, if it's on sale I'll buy it.
It felt so wrong it felt so right, will be charging at sally's tonight. LOL

I am whack people But I love it!:lachen::lachen:

If you can come up with any just add ! come on you ladies think about this crazy stuff too!

I like the "I kissed a girl" version for hair, lol!- "IF IT'S ON SALE I'LL BUY IT!!" LOL!

Well I figure I'll join in. For me the song that comes to mind is "Rock The Boat"-Aaliyah and I'm singing to the Denman brush...."stroke it for me, stroke it for me, ooh...cuz you get out all my tangles" lol!

I like the "I kissed a girl" version for hair, lol!- "IF IT'S ON SALE I'LL BUY IT!!" LOL!

Well I figure I'll join in. For me the song that comes to mind is "Rock The Boat"-Aaliyah and I'm singing to the Denman brush...."stroke it for me, stroke it for me, ooh...cuz you get out all my tangles" lol!

I love it, U go girl!

Back