Just bought my knock off Pibbs from ebay

Eiano

and I hope it doesn't do me like the Pebco!:lol:

Does anyone have this product: its called Free Standing Hair Dryer (yeah, that's gangsta huh?)

h606f.jpg

It sells for $175.00 online. The temperature setting is 95-158. Can anyone tell me more about this dryer? Should I expect to return it within a few months? What's the heat setting on the Pibbs

Thanks ladies, I hope I can get some bangin roller sets like ya'll!

I've been looking at this for weeks but I can't decide if I should get it or not. Do you know who makes it?

Firstly, you hair is G O R G E O U S!

http://www.made-in-china.com/china-products/productviewCbjJMkKGbnhm/Hair-Dryer-H-606E-.html

It's made by Sanlan Electronic Apparatus And Beauty Equipment Factory (whew!), a company out of china. I will definitely post a review on this within the next two weeks when I do my rollersets. It seems good but, you never know with these things!:ohwell:

Aww Thank You. I'm telling you I have the link to thier e-bay store saved and I look at it every day trying to decide if I should get this dryer:lachen:. Did you get the black one or the white one? I wonder if there is any difference.

I have been on ebay for what seems like a month looking for a Pibbs and I came across this one a few weeks ago. I don't even know what it's like, but it has 1000 watts like the Kwik Dri and 158 degrees seems like more than enough to dry my hair.

I got the black one, but I don't think there's a difference. It just so happened that this one was up for bid, not for sale, so I got it a little under the $175 price. I really wanted the Pibbs, but I can't afford it just yet. If this one dies, I'll go for the Pibbs, but the FSHD, I hope, will do what I need it to do! (Deep Condition & Dry Roller Sets):grin:

That sounds good. It looks just like the Pibbs. Hopefully you'll love it. I'll be looking forward to your review.

Drea717, why are you showing off with that gorgeous siggy of yours? Jeez, your hair is ridiculously fabulous!!
:thankyou:. Your hair is beautiful too.

I just ordered a Pibbs from Appliancesource.com the 512 was $199.99, just $211 including shipping.

http://www.imperialsales.net/512.html

I haven't gotten it yet, but some other girls have purchase this one from this site and love it.

See this is what is making the decision hard. Should I get the Pibbs 514 knockoff for almost $200 or a real Pibbs 512 for a little over $200:drunk::scratchch

Ladies, who have either the Pibbs or a knock off, how comfortable is this dryer? Do you fit your big rollers under there comfortably? No struggling with adjustments and what not, right?

I think you should just buy the Pibbs Drea, especially if you have the money. The Pibbs has more brand name recognition and you're right: the difference in price is marginal. Peace of mind is worth every penny, to know that your product will hold up.

Umm, some ladies have had their Pebco dryer melt while they were under it.:look:

Here's the site to view the Dryer:

http://www.idealsalons.com/Hair-Dryers_c_16-1.html

isn't 95 degrees hot as HELL? there's no cooler temp?

LMAO.

Hmm, well I'm thinking of a summer day... 95 if pretty warm but I don't know.
I'm also thinking that body temp is a little more that 95 degrees. I always feel like the dryer in the hair salon is hot as hell, but I don't know..

all these questions and more will be answered soon ladies!!

Back