Just an observation on was this scab hair

IntoMyhair

Ok I have been under processing my hair on a regular relaxer bases since last August. I have gained alot of growth so much that it feels like I only have about 3 inches of relaxed straight hair. I did do 2 to maybe 3 big cuts with in this time so what i'm seeing could be correct. But now the interesting part. All this time I thought that I was 4 a/b with my edges and nape being 4a's and the whole middle of my head being 4 b zzzz's.
I am now on a stretch I will be 5 months and some weeks when I relax (even though I had posted about breakage I am still trying to hold it out)
What I'm now seeing with my new growth around my edges and nape is that it is changing into 4b zzzzs (I have some virgin edges area's now and some previously relaxed 4a nape area's that are turning into 4 bzzz's

After all this time I was 2 textures now I seem to be turning into 1 texture with 4 b zzzzz's all over.

I have been thinking about cutting off the relaxed ends for at least 2 months now but have not made up my mind yet.

Anyone else go through this?

Last edited:
Back