Just a newbie saying hi!

Hey ladies! Just wanting to say hi and introduce myself before I start commenting/ranting on your haircare pages :lol: I've been lurking here for awhile ( can't remember for how long tho but I've been around long enough to get my hair healthy with all the good tips here on the site! :lachen:) and this site has some amazing hair care advise that I wish I had known about many years ago! I started my hair journey at May 2009 @ cbl with dry ends and after protective styling for 2 years I've managed to grow my hair to either apl or bsl (i'll have to post a picture and have the hair experts tell me cuz I'm completely hairanoxeric :look:) Anyways hi! Just graduated college, I'm broke, and you'll be hearing more from me soon! Please feel free to 'show me the ropes' around here!:yep:

Welcome!! I'm sure if you tell us about your regimen and maybe show a photo or two we can help ya jump right in.

Nice to have you :yep:

Welcome!! Seems like you have been lurking long enough since you picked up all these tips to get you to near apl/bsl:lol:

Now let's seem some pics :lick:(please)

Hey!!! From my 'lurker status' I recognize the majority of you ladies!!! I'm not ashamed to admit that! :lachen:

<3 For the majority of 2 years I've just been keeping my hair braided. (The crown and glory technique...I think that's what it's called:look:) I use afr. royale braid spray and motions leave in for moisture for my daily care. Umm, my hair is natural...4 b...or a...I don't know, know the difference really...

But from the info I've acquired (absorbed) here, I cowash and deep condition once every week even in braids. Pictures hmm? Oh geez that means I gotta dig up some pictures then!! :lol:

Also, now that my hair has grown a bit,the fambam thinks its 'long', but then again most of the fambam thinks shoulder length is super long and they want me to stop this 'hair ridiculousness' and I'm like HEARSAY:lachen:! anyone else experience this?

Hair history coming up...as soon as I learn how to post :lachen: Wow I gotta find some pictures of when I was at cbl with shedding hair :nono: I remember those days....

Back