Just a little update.

RosesBlack

Some new shots of my hair.

Can I tell you ladies I am so in love with my hair right now. I have learned that it grows out then down so I was underestimating my length a bit. Stretched it's a little below SL.

This is my hair after I took it out of my bun last night, before moisturizing. Finger combed and unstretched. I'm about uh...10 weeks post or so.

Also I <3 Henna SO MUCH.

3041719533_63958af79c.jpg

This one was right after I took my hair down but hadn't really combed it yet. My head isn't that big in the back that's all fluff under there. I was trying to get an accurate length shot but didn't realize the difference my shrinkage and directional hair growth makes. Also I had to fiddle with the picture a bit because the light there was just awful and I was too lazy to get out of bed or let the man unit move me around to get a good pic.

3041719553_36cd77e94e.jpg

I am so far beyond where I was when I first got here. I know I get sappy sometimes but I don't know where my hair would be (okay yes I do I'd be bald) if I hadn't found LHCF.

Now I am bunning for APL baby!!

And I'm working on doing a detailed ponytail rollerset picture tutorial for those of us who are not handy with rollers and have shorter hair. My pics came out terrible so I'm going to do it again in a couple of weeks.

This weekend I am going to do a pictorial henna tutorial.

YAY.

BUT OMG OMG OMG SO IN LOVE WITH MY FLUFFY LOOK AT IT GROW! :creatures:clapping::dance7:

Back