Just a little update: 1 year

so1913

Hi all!

I know I've been a little MIA...(no, my hair has not fallen out, I still have it:) ) I haven't updated my album much since July, however, it dawned on me today that this month marks 1 year from when I first went to Miss Jessie's (formerly Curve Salon) for my "BIG" hair cut to get rid of the heat damaged hair and to get on the road to growing out my natural hair without damage and in a style. I went back to my old pics, and although the accumulation may not be as it could have been (2 more necessary cuts in between) I can say that I am happy with how my hair has grown out over the past 12 months. Unfortunately I don't have side shots from a year ago to compare so that you can REALLY see the difference. My fotki membership is up in a few months...I'm not sure if I will renew, but I wanted to share my one year progress with you all, and maybe provide someone with some bit of motivation

November2005vsNovember2006_4-vi.jpg

Soror, i love your album!!! :D Your hair is so beautiful..... thick, shiny, healthy, and growing like a weed!!! Thanks for sharing your progress with us! What an inspiration!!!!! :)

Congratulations on 1 Year of fabulous growth!!!!

so1913 said:
Hi all!

I know I've been a little MIA...(no, my hair has not fallen out, I still have it:) ) I haven't updated my album much since July, however, it dawned on me today that this month marks 1 year from when I first went to Miss Jessie's (formerly Curve Salon) for my "BIG" hair cut to get rid of the heat damaged hair and to get on the road to growing out my natural hair without damage and in a style. I went back to my old pics, and although the accumulation may not be as it could have been (2 more necessary cuts in between) I can say that I am happy with how my hair has grown out over the past 12 months. Unfortunately I don't have side shots from a year ago to compare so that you can REALLY see the difference. My fotki membership is up in a few months...I'm not sure if I will renew, but I wanted to share my one year progress with you all, and maybe provide someone with some bit of motivation

November2005vsNovember2006_4-vi.jpg

wowwwwwww So1913 i m so looooooooving your hair!!!!!!!!! it grew nicely and look amazing did you lighten your hair? anyway it looks awsome the cut grew it s so becoming!:D ;) :p

Back