June 2022: Hits & Miss3

Miss:
AG Hair
Balance shampoo sample.Made my scalp itch. After shampooing my hair was a hard tangled mess. Not a purchase

Reconstruct sample. The ingredients don't match the website. The sample is in my hair now. It has no slip at all. I'm under heating cap now so we'll see if I have to use another conditioner or re wash my hair.

Vitamin C hair serum. The tube came with a label over the ingredients. The ingredients on the tube are totally different than what is on the website. The site has updated ingredients, I assume. I am super angry. It appears they sent me an old tube! I sent a salty email. It is going back. Beware when you order online from them.

Update: I rinsed my hair and it felt coated and waxy. So on the miss list...
UltraMoist conditioner. Did nothing for my hair. It has an orang scent which caused my scalp to itch.
Fast Food leave-in. Absolutely no slip and very little moisture.

The entire order was a bust. BTW. Customer service said they are revamping their product line. New or overhauled products will be available at the end of the fall.

Last edited:
Miche

Smoothing and Detangling Conditioner. Baby!!! This right here. It was flip, light, DEEluscious. I only had it in around 5-6 minutes tops and when it rinsed out. Mmmm mmm. I likey. I have the shampoo but I couldn’t find it. I wonder how that is.

Back