June 19,20,21 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Yesterday I:
Washed with Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Shampoo
Protein treatment with Apogee 2 Min Keratin Reconstructor
DC with Shea Moisture tahitian noni & monoi smooth & repair nourishing hair masque
Applied Oyin Greg Juice and Hair Dew to hair
Blow dried on low heat with Thermasmooth serum

Then I got my box braids. Took 10 hours :/

Pre-poo: Hair Trigger on scalp and Coconut oil on length
Clarify: 1st Lather
Shampoo: KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
Protein Treatment: Claudie's Renew
DC Treatment: Naturelle Grows DC over coffee under heat
Post Treatment: Tea/Vatika Frosting/Conditioner
Leave-ins: Annabelle's/Oil/Giovanni Direct
Dry: Air dry to 80%, apply heat protectant and blow dry on cool air to 100%
Flat iron: 375 degrees

Pre poo with Nur-creations ayurvedic growth and repair oil.
Wash with shea moisture manuka honey and mafura oil shampoo (whatever the name of the shampoo is lol)
Cassia treatment
deep condition with kenra moisturizing conditioner.

Not sure if I'm going to do all this today or break it up throughout the weekend.

This afternoon I pre poo'd with coconut oil
Cleanse: Bobeam cheris hibiscus poo bar
Rinse out: Suave almond & Shea
Deep conditioning: SM Manuka honey ( currently overnight)

Tomorrow morning..

Rinse out deep conditioner

L - HE Hydralicious
O - Coconut
Cream - Carols Daughter Marguerites Magic

Blow dry on low heat using Aphoghee keratin & green tea

I will then install my havana twists

Wash...i'm gonna use SHAMPOO y'all!! LOL! but y'all know how we do around here shampoo is one of the least important things in my regi..I use it once every quarter!
Aphogee 2 step...the hardest protein EVER! For my hair at least.
Clay mix
Leave-in
Gel

Dry dc with a mix of just about everything in my stash (I WILL use up the 'meh' products so I can justify new purchases!)

Shampoo with CoN argan oil

Possibly rinse with Avalon clarifying lemon conditioner. It's been a while since I've used anything clarifying, but I don't know if I'd want to use a clarifying shampoo last.

Spray with water and SAA mix when still wet

Air dry, then spray with Pink glosser and put Curls leave in conditioner on the ends. Seal with argan oil and avocado/castor oil on the ends.

Twist as usual (still haven't mastered another style!)

Friday
Prepoo overnight with neelibrigahdi+neem+hemp oil mix

Saturday
Cleanse with Bobeam Roots Herbal Hair Grower shampoo bar
Ph balance with with Dr. Bronner's Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse
Deep condition with SM Manuka Honey masque+AO White Camelia (new formula) mix
Final rinse with Chamomile+ Tree of Life Ayurvedic Detox Tea mix

Style with CurlFormers (extra long barrel curls) on twists. I used Aphogee ProVitamin Leave in Conditioner, PuraBody Naturals Sapote Hair Lotion & Curl Keeper Styling Cream+ Oyin Boing mix

Did a dry DC while my twists were in four jumbo braids with SM purification masque and peppermint oil on my scalp for about 2hrs. Then before I rinsed it out I applied some aphogee 2min reconstructor on top for a quick protein. After rinsing, I set my twists in my barrel curlformers (probably not gonna do this again) and sat under my soft bonnet for an hour. My hair s still damp but I'm just gonna let them dry overnight.

I really need to trim the last bit of these ragged ends. But I'll have a stylist do it. In the meantime, I prepooed with coconut oil, shampooed with Shea Moisture Marine Complex, and applied Kinky Curly Stellar Strands to my dyed hair and bangs (the most damaged parts of my hair) followed by Silk Dreams Shea What. I'm keeping it on while I walk a bit and will likely do a curl formers set tonight. Though that sounds like quite a bit of work

Back