June 15 16 17 18 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

I'll probably start Sunday. Trying out some new products this round. We know how I hate change so I'll probably snap back to the usual next week. :lol:
1. Scalp massage with JBCO/tea tree oil
2. Shampoo (Trying out a shampoo bar I bought from Jakaela on Etsy)
3. DC (Trying out the matching DC (beau vert) I bought from Jakeala on Etsy)
4. Detangle, add rice water as leave in and put into four braids sealed with carrot oil.

• Pre-poo: Olaplex No. 2
  • Shampoo: Sojourn Moisture
  • DC: Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe (20 mins w/ heat)
  • Condition: Joico Moisture Recovery (3 mins no heat)
  • Leave-in: Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream
  • Oil/Serum: Joico K-Pak Restorative Oil
  • Roller set

Tomorrow:
Cleanse: Koils By Nature Mango & Mint Detoxify
Ended up using: As I Am Coconut Cowash.

Will have to "read" the directions for the Koils By Nature Mango & Mint Detoxify. (Yep Read The Directions):huh:

When I opened it, it looked like a "Clay Wash" or "Charcoal" so Imma hafta' read how I need to use it. Very "minty" scent.

Yeah, I better read it because..... I bought x2.:eh:

It isn't like: Oyin's Ginger Mint Cowash.

it's hot. I'm lazy. Its fathers day weekend and it's not about me. So my hair is and has been for the past couple of days pulled back into a skinny braided ponytail. it is well moisturized with Lustrasilks curl activator and a dollop of eco olive oil. It will stay like this for the foreseeable future. I have a family event next Saturdayand I might style my hair...or nah

I’ve been trying not to melt. The good thing about hair this short is I can wet it in the shower twice a day.

I think I’m just gonna water rinse, or since my hair is kinda crunchy, I might co wash with this coconut and hibiscus (trying to use it up) and moisturize with my APB leave in, and seal with some oil

Blueberry Smoothie? Details please!
@kupenda
Actually sounds better than it actually was. :look: Smells amazing. :drool: Not good/Not bad.

Just kinda "middle of the road." MEH. :yawn:Enjoyed it more as a Pre-Poo tho'.

I think the Smoothies may have been discontinued? When I bought it they had: Pineapple, Blueberry, Strawberry (and I bought them all, but swapped x2).

They have a new series of DC'ers Banana etc... you should take a look at them. LHCF15 for 15% off.

@kupenda
Actually sounds better than it actually was. :look: Smells amazing. :drool: Not good/Not bad.

Just kinda "middle of the road." MEH. :yawn:Enjoyed it more as a Pre-Poo tho'.

I think the Smoothies may have been discontinued? When I bought it they had: Pineapple, Blueberry, Strawberry (and I bought them all, but swapped x2).

They have a new series of DC'ers Banana etc... you should take a look at them. LHCF15 for 15% off.

Darn! I need my products to be effective! Smelling good is a bonus but “meh” is not a word I want to use to describe my items

Back