Jumping on the bandwagon, posting my rollerset pics :)

Yes! Because I used to be terrible. My hair looked poofy and all kinds of crazy. I would just give up and wash it a couple days later. :wallbash::spinning::lachen:

Tell me about it! I haven't done a rollerset since I started transitioning but back when I used to, I would be so :censored: frustrated. Mainly bc of the process (having the right amount of tension, trying to place the rollers correctly, neatly and quickly) and partly bc of the outcome (nowhere near dominican salon results). I was so fed up, I even turned a few rollers into high speed projectiles on one occasion. :lol:

One day it'll be part of my arsenal, probably not any time so though...

Tell me about it! I haven't done a rollerset since I started transitioning but back when I used to, I would be so :censored: frustrated. Mainly bc of the process (having the right amount of tension, trying to place the rollers correctly, neatly and quickly) and partly bc of the outcome (nowhere near dominican salon results). I was so fed up, I even turned a few rollers into high speed projectiles on one occasion. :lol:

One day it'll be part of my arsenal, probably not any time so though...

LMAO! :lachen:

I totally understand, though.

I wish I could rollerset.. then all my problems would go away =( I wish I could pay someone just to roll my hair.

Who's rolling video did you follow? I tried the ponytail set. That was a hot disaster. I don't even know how to part my hair to roll it. It's so frustrating. I'm a roller girl. I was getting rollersets my whole life and now I have to flat iron because I can't do it myself. :crying3: BTW your hair is beautiful.

looks fab! I think once my hair gets your length I won't straighten the whole head, I will leave it like you did, looks very nice.

Who's rolling video did you follow? I tried the ponytail set. That was a hot disaster. I don't even know how to part my hair to roll it. It's so frustrating. I'm a roller girl. I was getting rollersets my whole life and now I have to flat iron because I can't do it myself. :crying3: BTW your hair is beautiful.

BostonMaria's. She has/had a really good one :) HTH

I absolutely love your rollerset :gorgeous: I hope I can get that good at rollersetting one day, but until then I'll keep cheating with curlformers. Regular rollers are so frustrating to me this is me every try :wallbash: and then I just give up.

I'm off to look at rollersetting videos again. My hairtype is similar to yours. I'd love my hair to look like this without going to the salon.

Your hair is absolutely beautiful!!! You did a great job with the rollerset! :) thanks for sharing.

Back