Jumbo Perm Rod Help

CityGirlLuv

Ive been watching videos on YouTube as it's been years since I did a successful perm rod set. My hair is MBL and medium density yet fine. I keep hearing the ladies in the video say to make sure to clip it towards the root (when rolling up the hair); however, while there's look tightly secured, mine is always loose (or even falling out). Is there some basic, yet detailed video or even website with pictures in placing in a perm rod set?

Btw, I usually try to do this in blown dried hair, but the mouse will make my ends somewhat revert.

I'm sure this is a me error, so I'm willing to learn!

I would place the perm rod at the very ends and keep rolling up until you get to the root, that should keep the perm rods quite tight.

Not sure about the mousse issue, would sitting under a hot dryer not help keep the ends smooth?

I would place the perm rod at the very ends and keep rolling up until you get to the root, that should keep the perm rods quite tight.

Not sure about the mousse issue, would sitting under a hot dryer not help keep the ends smooth?
They revert before I even get to the dryer bc I'm spending time with the elastic band and making sure the rod is secure.

Back