July 30 31 Aug 1 2 3 4 5 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

Tried 3 new products this wash day

Shampoo: As I am Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo
Conditioner: As I am Dry and Itchy Scalp Conditioner (under plastic cap)
Deep Conditioner: Soultanicals Monoi Moisture Slip, Deep Conditioning Fertilizing Dip
Leave In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Put my hair in 7 two strand twists.

Decided to try the who As I am Dandruff Line to go with the cowash I used earlier this week. It's rare to find scalp care hair lines formulated for natural hair. It worked well. But the deep conditioner oh my! It was nice and runny and I could finger detangle with ease!

I did Mo’s scalp clarifier followed by Mo’s shampoo

Miche’s Deep Conditioner

Obia’s Curl Hydrating spray as a leave in

For styling: mixed Melanin’s leave in with Curl Smith’s in shower styler. (it’s a gel)

I’m in clean up/out my stash mode. If it doesn’t work- trash it.

Last edited:
My hair needs a shot of protein...but today is not the day so:
Wash: V05 Strawberries & Cream
In shower DC: Shea Moisture Manuka & Mafura
Leavein: KCKT
Gel: Eco Olive Oil

...run around and handle errands and visits till it's dry.

Doing Nurcreations Irish Moss Ayurvedic hair mask with hennasooq honey dc and avocado oil added. The honey dc killed the slip. Gonna wash it out with C&P shampoo.
Conditioner: Nurcreations Moisture therapy.
Style: Shedavi curl gel.

Have to go into the office tomorrow. Hopefully my curls will clump. Otherwise I'm going to look like a hot mess. Lol

Took down my hair on Friday. My game plan was to go right back into a protective style, but we'll see if I make it.

1. Prepoo with Ayurvedic mask (senna, neem, OGX conditioneer).
2. Shampoo with Naturall Club Cleansing Avocado Shampoo (trying to use it up)
3. Deep condition with custom blend.
  • TGIN Miracle RepaiRx Deep Hydrating Hair Mask
  • Honey
  • Dabur Amla Oil
  • Ayurvedic herbs (amla, hibiscus, marshmallow powder, aloe powder)
4. Apply leave-ins (Qhemet Biologics Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee and CHI Keratin Leave-in Conditioner)
5. Seal everything in with Qhemet Amla and Olive Heavy Cream, Castor Oil and a little Chi Silk Infusion on my ends.
6. Put my hair into two-strand twists with homemade flaxseed gel and Murray's Beeswax.
7. Install jumbo box braids using Moco De Gorila Gel and Murray's Beeswax. Might do jumbo passion twists instead, because I'm running short on time.

Cowash: As I am Dry and Itchy Scalp Cowash
Conditioner: Camille Rose Naturals Moroccan Pear Conditioning Custard
Leave In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Hair is currently drying in two strand twists

I still have these human hair braids so I washed with diluted Creamy Aloe Shampoo and conditioned diluted Vo5 Conditioner (idk which one, but it was pink lol). I also conditioned with none diluted Shea Moisture Argan Oil and Almond Milk. T-Shirt dried for 30 minutes, then air dried the rest of the time.

I was gonna wait until 2morrow to moisturize but my brain wouldn’t let me lay down :lol:
So:
Spring Water
(rub it in good for at least 30 seconds to a minute)
CareFree Curl Instant Moisturizer
(yes really:lachen: ) sprayed in my hand then applied to hair.
(Same as above)
APB Murumuru Honey Cream
(Here too)
Blue Magic Super Sure Gro (yup :p:lol:) it literally pained me to use so little cause I’m used to going ham, but one little finger tip full for the entire head after rubbing my hands together and then applying one hand on one half and the other hand on the other side.
(Yup this one as well)

I think I got a whole week of moisture. That has literally never happened to me…ever. I kept checking everyday on the one braid I took out and just kept twisted without extra hair. It was still soft when I washed my hair. Best summer combo probably ever.

Back