July 21 22 23 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Scalp Treatment: Cantu ACV Root Rinse
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: Claudies Deep Moisturizing Conditioner OR NurCreations Matcha Green Tea Avocado Conditioner
Post-wash: Camille Rose Lavender Shaken Detangling Mist, APB Ginger Root Hair Lotion, Mielle Organics Honey and Ginger Styling Gel OR Camille Rose Lavender Crush Ultra Defining Gel

Sunday a.m.:
Soultanicals: "Coil Soil" (on dry Hair under Plastic Cap) 1-2 hours
Cleanse: VO5 Kiwi & Lime Clarifying Conditioner
Treat: NurCreations Matcha Green Tea Avocado (under dryer)
DC'er: BoBeam DC'er (under dryer)
Final R/O: Silk Dreams Destination Hydration
Leave-In: Various (including Heavy Seal)

Pre poo detangling Alikay Avocado Deep conditioner
DE Almond Avocado Shampoo
Naturelle Grow Plantain Leave in - which I rinsed out
Aphogee treatment
Naturelle Grow Mango and Coconut deep conditioner
Obia Spray Leave In
SM moisturizing detangler
SM Coconut Hibiscus Mousse

Last edited:
Right now:
Overnight treatment: coconut oil, fenugreek, neem, garlic and onion.

Tomorrow:

Acv scalp rinse
Shampoo with keracare detangling
AVJ rinse
DC: Joico MR balm and/or keracare humecto

Post wash: layer leave ins..I really want to get back into setting...I'm starting early so I hope it pans out...

Right now:
Overnight treatment: coconut oil, fenugreek, neem, garlic and onion.

Tomorrow:

Acv scalp rinse
Shampoo with keracare detangling
AVJ rinse
DC: Joico MR balm and/or keracare humecto

Post wash: layer leave ins..I really want to get back into setting...I'm starting early so I hope it pans out...

Nope @ the bolded.
I made a mix of honey, evoo, white (refined) palm oil, slippery elm and some peppermint EO. It's been sitting on my head for a few hrs.

See, I THOUGHT that I was not going to TOUCH my hair this weakened! I touched it.

And now I have a new thing to my regimen as a result.

Coconut oil, the jar that has been sitting in the back of my cabinet. I put some on top of my already moisturized hair...and it felt great! So now I'm officially a "sealer" typa natural. And now I smell like a coconut.

And now I'm a Loco Nut for coconut.

I don't know yet, but something involving:
  • Soultanicals Frizz Whizz leave-in,
  • Soultanicals Afrotastic Curl Elastic (DC),
  • and DevaCurl Supercream if I don't feel like that's too many variables changed already.

The above didn't happen. :lol: I went to Mom's, and I somehow got recruited to help plan someone's ladies' day church presentation/lesson!

A super helpful, informative post in the Fall/Winter wng thread inspired me to use my Wetline gel.

So I did this:
  • Section hair with Goody Updo Barrettes (2 small sections in the back, rest of the hair divided into 8 relatively equal parts)
  • In the shower, apply Soultanicals Soulvedic Strand Poo Bar to entire head and finger detangle and elongate the hair
  • Deep condition with Soultanicals Afrotastic Curl Elastic (no time!)
  • With the KareCo Tangle Buster brush, brush Soultanicals Frizz Whiz Leave-in through each barretted section
  • After flashing a hair section under the water:
    • Smooth on/in CurlyProverbz DIY Hair Growth Oil to the section
    • Smooth on/in Wetline Gel to the section. Rake and shingle.
  • Diffuse and style (no time; air drying)
All I can say is WOW and thanks.

Scalp Treatment: Cantu ACV Root Rinse
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: Claudies Deep Moisturizing Conditioner OR NurCreations Matcha Green Tea Avocado Conditioner
Post-wash: Camille Rose Lavender Shaken Detangling Mist, APB Ginger Root Hair Lotion, Mielle Organics Honey and Ginger Styling Gel OR Camille Rose Lavender Crush Ultra Defining Gel
Changed DC so I can use up some open stuff.

DC: Soultanicals Monoi Moisturizing Conditioner

Scalp Rx: Silk Elements pre-cleanse and dilued (1:1) acv
Shampoo: the last of my Keracare hydrating detangling & Redken hair cleansing creme
Rinse 1: Senna leaf and green tea (Senna alexandria)
DC: ORS replenishing conditioner mixed with water and grapeseed oil layered on top of rinse
Rinse 2: Fermented rice water (that I forgot I had made 3 days earlier)
Rinse 3: Very diluted acv
Leave-ins: jojoba lavender olive oil, castor oil, CON argan oil, diluted lottabody milk and SM milk, CON argan mousse

I left my messy twists in and just cowashed them. I moisturized with APB Moroccan Argon leave in and Qhemet BRBC. I sealed with APB Silky Soft Serum. Then I pinned the twists back up. I'll a full wash probably next week.

Washed: SM Hi PO Shampoo
DC: APM Bamboo & Algae Strengthening Mask mixed with a little Amla & Brahmi Oil.
Leave-Ins:
- Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Reconstructor spray
- Almond Oil
- Soultanicals Knot Sauce
- Mix of Soultanicals I can't believe It's Knot Butta and Jakeala's Alma Shea Hemp Castor Hair Parfait

My hair is drying in a nicely moisturized, coily not-so-tiny TWA.

Back