Green Tea and Amla DC
Amla and Avocado Leave In
Cleanse Me Gently

KindredButters
Honey Nectar Conditioner
Joe Joe's Conditioner
Joe's Joe Lotion

Sam's Beauty
Authentic Synthetic Jumbo Senegalese Twist (7 packs)
Deluxe Weaving Cap
Jumbo Wig Cap
T pins
Weaving thread and needles

Dreadsoc Headbands
Dreadsoc_Headbands.jpg

Finally got some hair stuff.

From J. Monique's Naturals

I got:
  • 1 x Organic Dead Sea Mud Hair Wash - 16oz.
  • 1 x Rum 'N' Raisin Body Butter - 8oz.
  • 1 x Frozen Margarita Body Butter - 8oz.
  • 1 x Georgia Sunrise Body Butter - 8oz.
  • 1 x Jasmine Body Butter - 8oz.
  • 1 x Vanilla Buttercream Body Butter - 8oz.

Regularly $25, I got the Alikay Naturals stretch mark and scar fade cream for $8. To try to make the flat fee shipping more worth it, I got the cowash and the brulee custard. The latter is well-reviewed as great for wash and go's. I'll see how it performs on my hair with various techniques!

I've never been tempted to try this line. Great sale. I do know there have been complaints that they make use of a few less than stellar ingredients but wear the name "Naturals." Shrug. A lot do.

Miss:
Eden Bodyworks Cowash. I got it last year at CurlFest and work friend said it was trash. I used it on Tuesday and she didn't lie. Not sure what it's supposed to do, but it did nothing. My hair, after drying and twisting, just felt extra coated. I'm good.

Keravada Superego Oil. Too light.

Continued Hits:
Napur Henna again. I realize even with that cowash, my scalp didn't itch.

Komaza Pona. No scalp itchies.

Redken Cleansing Cream. No scalp itchies and got off all the WNG and cowash residue without stripping.

New Hit:
Hairveda Herbal Hair Oil. It's not HCBO, a little lighter, but it's a stash keeper.

A liter takes me over a year which make my inner PJ extremely sad.
Same here. Especially this shampoo. It's so sudsy that you really only need a tiny bit and on top of that, my hair isn't super dense. I wanted 2 but it made no sense to buy almost 5 yrs worth of shampoo at once lol. Been working on my current liter almost 2 years and it's still 1/4 full :look:

A liter takes me over a year which make my inner PJ extremely sad.
Same here. Especially this shampoo. It's so sudsy that you really only need a tiny bit and on top of that, my hair isn't super dense. I wanted 2 but it made no sense to buy almost 5 yrs worth of shampoo at once lol. Been working on my current liter almost 2 years and it's still 1/4 full :look:
:lachen:Y'all are killing me! Tell the inner PJs more money for something else.

Miss:
Eden Bodyworks Cowash. I got it last year at CurlFest and work friend said it was trash. I used it on Tuesday and she didn't lie. Not sure what it's supposed to do, but it did nothing. My hair, after drying and twisting, just felt extra coated. I'm good.

Keravada Superego Oil. Too light.

Continued Hits:
Napur Henna again. I realize even with that cowash, my scalp didn't itch.

Komaza Pona. No scalp itchies.

Redken Cleansing Cream. No scalp itchies and got off all the WNG and cowash residue without stripping.

New Hit:
Hairveda Herbal Hair Oil. It's not HCBO, a little lighter, but it's a stash keeper.

The henna seems to help with my scalp itchies too. I'm considering doing roots only henna more often, just for that benefit.

My hits:

1. Henna- see above.
  2. Neem oil. I mixed it with fractionated coconut oil and 25 drops of tea tree, and the scent was just barely bearable. Despite the livers and onion funk, neem + henna has my scalp itch free so far. Fingers crossed it lasts for the week.

Back