July 12,13,14...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

Osha, your going to have to tell us more about that WL avi pic. Your hair looks beautiful from what I can see in the avi. Welcome to the forum!

Osha, your going to have to tell us more about that WL avi pic. Your hair looks beautiful from what I can see in the avi. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks. my hair is not as good as it looks in pics, it's dry, highly porous and littered with split ends. But I just can't bear to cut too much off, I've recently chopped it to mid back.

Relaxed with Affirm Fiberguard No-Lye Relaxer;
Protein Mid Step with Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus;
Neutralize with Mizani Phormula 7 and Elasta QP Stop Action;
DC with Nexxus Humectress; and
Leave-in GVP The Conditioner and Aphogee Green Tea Restructurizer.

Now, I'm sitting under the hooded dryer waiting on my roller set to dry.

Today or tomorrow I will wash with Naturelle Grow Lemon Detox, the DC with her Herbal Blends, moisturize with NG moisturizer and seal with GSO. I will style my hair in medium twists as usual.

Then at night I will apply my NJOY growth oil and baggy.

Prepoo with a mixture of avocado, honey and olive oil. Shampoo with PM skinny, green tea rinse, PM daily treatment, DC with vanilla silk and rollerset.

Egyptjones

Chyle I am hair lazy too. It only takes me 30-40 mins wash to finish and I don't DC in the traditional sense (leaving a conditioner on longer than 10 mins except for when I touch-up...then I will actually DC). I shampoo/co wash, slap on conditioner, let it sit under a plastic cap while I shower, comb it thru, then rinse it. Maybe do a quick tea rinse or ACV rinse then I'm done. Apply a few butters and leave-ins, seal with oil and serum, and air dry. 30-40 mins max.

The older I get the more hair lazy I get, and pushing 30 ain't hardly old...but I just can't summon the energy to do a long process! I would like to up my Ayurvedic pastes and oil soaks though. Maybe cuz I condition my hair so much I don't see a point in a long DC. My wash day falls on Sundays or Mondays weekly (every 7-10 days)., and that's the only time I do a full comb out to detangle.

This weekend nothing...just keeping it up and the ends & edges moisturized.

Here's what I did:
Yesterday - Cowashed with Hairveda's MoistPRO
Did a Rx with b.a.s.k. Vanilla Whiskey Repairative Rx under my MASTEX Heat Cap
DC'ing under dryer with: Naturelle Grow's Slippery Elm, Burdock Root & Cinnamon
ACV Rinse
Tea Rinse (Red Roobis Tea)
Applied Leave-In & Dried under Dryer

Thanks. my hair is not as good as it looks in pics, it's dry, highly porous and littered with split ends. But I just can't bear to cut too much off, I've recently chopped it to mid back.

Osha, you're in the right place for assistance with all of that. Good luck with your HHJ! I'm confident you'll be at a healthy TBL in no time.

Last edited:
Osha, you're in the right place for assistance with all of that. Good luck with your HHJ! I'm confident you'll be at a healthy TBL in no time.

Thankyou. Actually, I've been lurking for about three years. I've learned so much from all of you during that time. It's because of this forum that I was able to grow long hair. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of flat ironing a bit too often, but I will keep on learning and hopefully turn my long hair into healthy long hair.

Currently prepooing with oil
Cleanse with Miss Jessies creme de la curl
Its protein time! Will dc with Mocha Silk Infusion with the last corner of Vanilla Silk and Jardin oil under the dryer for 10 mins, detangle with comb, let cool, and rinse
DC with Qhemet Moringa tree
Twist with whatever I can find
Seal with HH Sweet Butter pomade

Did an experiment. I used four different leave ins on four sections of hair. Hairitage Hydration Soft Coconut Marshmallows, Hairitage Hydration Greek Yogurt, Hairveda Whipped Cream Ends Hydration, and Naturelle Grow Moisturizer. I sealed all four sections with my GSO and EVOO mix. We'll see how my hair is in the morning.

I'm planning on clarifying with nothing but, co-washing with whatever I grab first. I was planning on DC'ing with L'Oreal eversleek, but I feel like that would be a waste of product, my NG is crazy as I'm 17 and a half weeks post so, I'm gonna use nexxus humectress (old formula) as I'm trying to use it up. I'm currently moisturising with bee mine luscious and sealing with sunflower oil, I'm also applying olive butter to my ends, it's keeping them nice, soft and moisturised.

Last night I did my normal dc routine: Suave Daily Clarifying; Nexxus Therrappe Shampoo; Nexxus Humectress with honey and EVOO added (let sit for an hour); airdry

Probably do a honey treatment tomorrow night.

Washed my braids via the stocking method:

--I used diluted Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo
--DCed with diluted Jessicurl DC
--Sprayed Jane Carter Solution Revitalizing Leave In on my hair/braids

My weekend hair plans at least for today cover my head before I take a scissors to my head and BC for the 3rd time. Really frustrated with this hair!

Clarified with ORS aloe shampoo, did aphogee two step treatment, use the balancing moisturizer to detangle and gonna use bask cacao bark dc. First time using. Love trying new products

overnight prepoo with evco
sd mocha silk on dry hair this morning
work out
shampoo with sd go moist
dc with sd rca under heat therapy wrap (doing this as i type)
will rinse in an hour, then acv rinse
leave in sd mocha hair milk
phytocyane on scalp
moisturize with sd almond buttercream
small twists with sd mocha bling

Yesterday, I washed with WEN Sweet Vanilla. I DC with SM Purfication Mask and Eva NYC Soften Up Conditioner under the heat cap for 30 minutes. I used WEN 613 as a rinse out and leave in conditioner. I sealed that in with HH Sprouts (I love that stuff) and bunned.

Back