Jojoba really truly is GREAT, HG, if u havent tried it.....

I have stopped using silicone leave ins except for flat ironing and I am amazed at the fullness but even more at that lack of dryness and breakage due to using little dabs of jojoba oil in my ends when i feel a hint of dryness, Here is an example of how this little miracle in a bottle works: I am able to go out into the cccccold, dry, dirty air of NYC, wind is blowing my hair,, Ive been handling my hair all day brushing it out of my face etc,,(( B4 i went out i applied jojoba). after such a day I check my ends under the light for breakage and splits becuz any other day Id have found a TON, I find EVERY hair intact and NO SPLITS! the only thing I did different was the Jojoba oil and it isnt heavy at all, you wont even notice it in your hair except that your hair is healthy. I limit its use to ends throughout the week but b4 each was I oil HEAVILY and leave in overnite ,,, if you're having brittless, dryness ,breakage and you're using major silicone serums, lotions, potions etc,( im a MAJOR refrormed cone addict!) give simple pure jojoba a shot, its my HG now!:D ,Also after each wash, I make 2 or 3 braids and then oil the soaked ends only! works like a charm)

Yes, I love jojoba oil. But lately, Ive been cheating on jojoba with my new :love: :coconut oil. But Im always going to keep a bottle of jojoba oil around, too.:p

Hi Ravenhairbellydancer,
it's great isn't it! I've been using it for the past 2 months and as part of a good hair routine it works well. I use it nightly after spritzing with water. It's great because it keeps your hair and its follicles clean and healthy, and unblocks follicles. It's also is a good facial moisturiser.

HHG,
MeechUK

I started using this a few months back, and I fell in love with it. Its all I use now. My hair breaks less, and handles the stress of ponytails a lot better...I'm even able to wear it down more often. I will never go without it again...and Amla Oil

Back