Jojoba oil

juju

I have got a bottle of jojoba oil ,and i don't know how to use it on my hair ,can some one please give me some tips on how to?

I've recently purchased Jojoba and I learned on this board (thru someone's thorough research) that it is one of the only oils that actually penetrates the hair follicle.

I use it in my pre-poo treatment or Hot Oil treatment.

I use it in my pre shampoo treatments. I also use it on my ends while damp to seal in the moisture. When in braids I add it to my spray bottle.

I also use mine all the ways listed above. Additionally, I mix it with my deep conditioner before getting under the heat cap, and I use it post-moisturizer to seal my ends. HTH.

I recently started using Jojoba oil on my hair and I love the affects it makes my hair very soft. I mix it in a water spray bottle with glycerin, tea tree, sweet almond, olive and wild growth oils, and water. It has done a better job of properly moisturizing my hair than any store bought moisturizer.

[ QUOTE ]
aquarian1252004 said:
I recently started using Jojoba oil on my hair and I love the affects it makes my hair very soft. I mix it in a water spray bottle with glycerin, tea tree, sweet almond, olive and wild growth oils, and water. It has done a better job of properly moisturizing my hair than any store bought moisturizer.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, aquarian, your mixture sounds very interesting... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

wow, aquarian, your mixture sounds very interesting... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl it is, looks interesting in the bottle too (creamy pale yellow color) it works for me though. Try it . . . you'll see! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I love jojoba oil because it's very light and it's odourless. They say it's the closest oil to our natural body oils and it can be used on the length of hair, skin and scalp. I'm using the Desert Essence brand which is 100% jojoba and it has no odour, even better.
You can get it in your local health food store for anyone who's interested. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back