Jojoba oil for everything.....

ReeRoberts

I just discovered Jojoba oil:) and find it great for pre-poo, hot oil, leave-in, daily moisturizer and heat protectant. The instant it hits my hair, the strand softens and relaxes:p. My hair has never been this soft:D, ever. My other products are getting jealous:mad: sitting on the shelf, seeing Jojoba oil getting all the attention. I have 4a/b hair, and this stuff turns it into 3a hair:):), NO JOKE. I was so frustrated:mad: with my hair, I almost wanted to BC, this mess (hard new growth, stringy middle and frizzy ends) before Jojoba. I am using Queen Helene's. I know it's more than likely not 100%, maybe copied or cut, but this stuff is a miracle for my hair. New growth, what new growth, thats baby hair :p(or close enough to it, to have me screaming). My hair was also shedding like MAD:ohwell:, I noticed less shedding. Anyone else using it to this extent, or have similar results.

ReeRoberts said:
I just discovered Jojoba oil:) and find it great for pre-poo, hot oil, leave-in, daily moisturizer and heat protectant. The instant it hits my hair, the strand softens and relaxes:p. My hair has never been this soft:D, ever. My other products are getting jealous:mad: sitting on the shelf, seeing Jojoba oil getting all the attention.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad you found something that works for you!

I purchased it from Sally's, for 4.79, not the small hot oil tube, but a bottle. It's the bomb:violin:. I googled it, and found out great stuff, like it's very similar in chemistry, to hair's natural sebum. I didnt even know my hair wa as long as it is, it stretched out like that:yay:. That is the best product:Rose:, I have discovered using LHCF.

same here,, i recently discovered this stuff also and I LOVE it, i use it as a pre poo,, a leave in and its also a good carrier oil for a scalp rub,, my damp ends love it and

Interesting! I've been wanting 2 try jojoba oil exclusively for months after hearing about its benefits for hair and skin but haven't gotten around to getting some. I'll either try this Queen Helene one or an organic one. :)

Poohbear said:
Interesting! I've been wanting 2 try jojoba oil exclusively for months after hearing about its benefits for hair and skin but haven't gotten around to getting some. I'll either try this Queen Helene one or an organic one. :)
a good organic one is http://bostonjojoba.com I tried this one after blackcardinal mentioned it. Now, my niece loves it too.

Poohbear said:

Aura Cacia organic jojoba oil is wonderful. :) The Queen Helene one is more of a commercially prepared hot oil treatment (think V05 type). It has many more ingredients in it than jojoba oil including water. Jojoba is actually near the end of the list of ingredients.

Back