JoJoba and Placenta Conditioner

I just bought a whole lot of hair products. One thing I bought is a conditoner treatment its called Lustrasilk Placenta and Jojoba oil Cholesterol Treatment. One of the employees at the beauty supply sold me on the product telling me it will make my hair soft and give it a lot of body, and by it only being $2.99 I broke down and added it to my collection. Has anyone ever tried this product or anything with placenta or jojoba oil? How was it?

I have been using it for about 3-4 weeks now and I have found that i does leave your hair soft with body if you use it as a deep conditioner. I usually sit under the drier with it for about 10 mins and i good.

I just bought a whole lot of hair products. One thing I bought is a conditoner treatment its called Lustrasilk Placenta and Jojoba oil Cholesterol Treatment. One of the employees at the beauty supply sold me on the product telling me it will make my hair soft and give it a lot of body, and by it only being $2.99 I broke down and added it to my collection. Has anyone ever tried this product or anything with placenta or jojoba oil? How was it?

I just bought it. I've used it once so cannot say if it makes a difference or not. The price and me...never having tried placenta { I am guessing it is some type or bovine or horsey placenta:perplexed } wanted to check it out. I can say "It didn't hurt!"

I bought it 3 months ago and use it to do co washes.
I loved the way it made my hair feel soft and moisturized.

Back