Joico K-pak

karezone

Right now I am in hair heaven. The other day I got to try some of my aunts Joico kpak. I washed with Creme of Nature, applied the K-pak, processed with heat for ten minutes, rinsed. Applied Lekair Cholesterol processed with heat for 30 minutes, rinsed.

NO BREAKAGE!
love.gif
I got like four or five strands out while I was wet wrapping my hair.

I love this stuff. Even better my Aunt, who doesn't even use it gave me two bottles. She got it on a clearance rack at CVS for $2.00.

i love that stuff..not to mention it smells so good!!!!

i pay about $10 for it..but its worth it....

When I ask for this product in the beauty supply store they tell me that they carry the product but the don not know what the Joico K pak is could some one put a picture on this thread or post a description ?thanks in advance

[ QUOTE ]
Where can I buy it online?
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea, maybe if you go to www.gooogle.com and search maybe you can find it at a decent price. I got very lucky my aunt only paid $2.00 per bottle.

This has been my staple protein conditioner for the last few months. I have replaced it with Sally's Generic version...
sekret.gif

mary4002.gif
264022.jpg

Anyone use and like Joico's intensive moisturiser? I used it once a long time ago, but now I can't remember if I liked it.

The real one was given to me by an unsatisfied customer.
laugh.gif
I think it retails for $20+. The generic is around $5 when it isn't on sale. They smell the same (coconutty). The real one is slightly thicker than the fake. The fake lists the proteins as: Keratin Complex 1 (soluable keratin, hydrolyzed keratin protein and keratin amino acids), MW 150-800-1800 and Triamino Keratin Complex 1. The real one says: hydrolyzed human hair keratin, (Triamine Complex) and Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hyrdolyzed Human Hair Keratin (Catatonic Triamine Complex).

They work the same, IMO.

I tried the generic one at Sally's and actually took it back a couple of weeks ago b/c It didn't work for me.
I'm going to try the real stuff at Ulta and see if I notice a difference- I'll post and let you all know

I'm loving K-Pak. What I love about it is that it gives an intensive protein treatment in 5-10 minutes! No stepping out of the shower and sitting under the dryer!

I don't really care for the Joico Intensive Moisturizer. First of all, what a misnomer! It is NOT that moisturizing. In fact, I find K-Pak more moisturizing! It seems more like a protein conditioner with a bit of slip than a moisturizing conditioner. I had to follow up with Paul Mitchell Supercharged Moisturizer to get my hair to feel moisturized.

Back