~~~Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator~~~

PrettyBlackHair

I know there may have been a thread about this before but I'm too lazy to find it :ohwell:. Anyhoo, I tried this only once and I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I mean I was really excited to try it because the ingredients looked incredible :grin:. My hair felt ok after rinsing it but my hair felt so so a couple days after washing, compared to how great my hair felt days after using the Kenra MC :drool:. Although that could be because I wore my hair out more the week after using the Joico than I did the week after using Kenra MC....IDK....does anyone have any good reviews for me? Thanx in advance ladies!!

I really like this conditioner. The first time I tried it I was not impressed either. The second time I clarified using the Kenra Chelating poo followed by the Intense Hydrator and the results were fantastic!
Friday I used this combo & the Joico Silk Results as a final rinse :yawn: My hair felt great.
So maybe you should try clarifying first.

I really like this conditioner. The first time I tried it I was not impressed either. The second time I clarified using the Kenra Chelating poo followed by the Intense Hydrator and the results were fantastic!
Friday I used this combo & the Joico Silk Results as a final rinse :yawn: My hair felt great.
So maybe you should try clarifying first.

ITA....I used this for the first two washes after my last relaxer and :love: For me, its the perfect balance of protein and moisture.

Wait so you didnt clarify before using it? Because I really want to do a prepoo whenever I use it...

No I didn't clarify. I will clarify if I try something and do like it the first time though. I use the hydrator now on my ends alot after I rinse out my kenra mc to seal them shut and give them more shine.

Nobody has used the Reconstructor and Hydrator together?

I used the reconstructor but not with the hydrator and it was out of control! I love that Joico Reconstructor....I pre-pooed with alma oil, clarified with Paul Mitchell, put on the reconstructor for 30mins under a shower cap, rinsed, DCed with Keracare Humecto....did my regular detangle and ACV rinse....hair was amazing. Soft and STRONG...this is a huge problem for me b/c my strands are so fine. I probably will never use another reconstructor other than Aphogee 2 min which is also pretty good! With Joico especially the reconstructor I find that if I do not clarify it's almost pointless putting this stuff on...I get no real results! Then again I use a lot of moisturizer and oils on my hair throughout the week so that contributes to build up and CO washing as well. I might just have to give in the Joico Hydrator though if the results are anywhere as delicious as I get with Humecto...+ strength. I'd never look back if that was the case!

i think the joico reconstructor followed by the Keracare Humecto as a moisterizer is a winner:yep: I did this ( i pree-poo'd with coconot milk) and my hair was amazing:drunk:

Nobody has used the Reconstructor and Hydrator together?

I did the other night. Well, the reconstructor followed by the hydrator. My hair WAS soft and strong. My only complaint was the lack of slip. The conditioners are amazingly thick and seemed to almost absorb into my hair when I put them on, but after I DC'd with heat, no slip. My hair loves these products though. :yep:

I co wash with the intense hydrator sometimes and I always have a great result... I have used the kpak and the hydrator together and got good results....

This can be used for DCing right? I'm about to do my hair in an hour and have this in front of me but the directions say leave on for 3-5 minutes.
TIA

i am newly converted to joico!!! i tried the sample kit and fell in love i've used it after the reconstructor and my hair felt delicious

Back