JOICO K PAC OR PHYTO ORGANICS LINE

Nella

Need a quick few tips....I'm headed over to JC Penny's today and will be making a purchase because, they are having a huge sale on products.

All of the liters on sale for Joico K Pac, Biolage Matrix, Nexxus Phyto Organics and Paul Mitchell line in duo packages are $21.99.

All styling products will be 50% and the second item is 1.00.

Please help me choose a line that would be good for my hair. I believe right now that I need to increase the elasticity of my hair and I definitely need the moisture.

Which is a good line and how do you think it will improve my hair?

There is also a coupon - if you spend $40.00 in retail you can save $10.00 off your purchase.

Let me know, thanks!

01ab-042-3717a-27a0_cmp__1AL.jpg

bumping.....on sale $21.99.....help me pick one for my hair....

please and thank you!

I would have to say Joico K-Pac. A stylist used those prods on my hair in Los Angeles (see my avatar) and it turned out lovely. I think their entire line may be better but I'm not sure. HTH

As for Nexxus Phyto Organics, I've only used the shampoo Theratin and the conditioner Humectin w/ Manuka Honey and Coconut Milk. They both smell absolutely darling...!!! Love them both but I'm not sure about Phyto Organics entire line though.....

My vote is for Joico K-Pac......:yep:

Sheryls,

Thanks a bunch! I was thinking about buying them both, but since I want to get just one product line and stick to it I'm going to settle for one.

I really appreciate you for responding to this thread.

You have such beautiful hair!

Thanks,
Nella

Sheryls,

Thanks a bunch! I was thinking about buying them both, but since I want to get just one product line and stick to it I'm going to settle for one.

I really appreciate you for responding to this thread.

You have such beautiful hair!

Thanks,
Nella

Ohhh you're welcome...!!! I sure it works for ya. :yep:

IA: With SherylsT. I vote "Joico" all the way!

However, I must admit, I've never used the other Product. But in Joico Products I have:

1) K-Pak
2) Moisture Recovery
3) Silk Results
4) Body Luxe

Joico is a Nice, Moderately Priced Brand and a Good Product.:yep:

I love Joico K-pak and the Matrix Biolage Hydration elasticity is moisture i believe so the Matrix; I use the Kpak for protein.

Joico is my staple!:grin:

I have just about everything, however, I use the K-Pak and Moisture Recovery lines every week.

I think I will be migrating over to the Silk line soon.

Ladies,

I made it to JC Penny's today and I picked up :

Joico K Pac - shampoo and conditioner
Paul Mitchell - Clarifying shampoo
Keracare- Foaming wrap
Keracare - Oil

Thanks so much for all of your help.

I look forward to testing these out today.

Back