Joico Gift Sets $10@Trade Secret!

BoaterGirlKim

These gift sets were priced $19.99 and with a clearance red sticker for 50% off came to $10.58 with tax. The poo and con are both 10.1 oz size. I got Moisture Recovery for my relaxed, protein sensitive hair and K-pak reconstructor for my daughter who has been flat-ironing her curls like crazy for several months. You also get a sample size JoiMist Firm finishing spray. The Moisture Recovery prices are usually $11.99 for poo and $13.99 for con - good deal! :yep: Here's a link to pic of what the gift sets look like below (I tried to insert pic but image won't show).

Photo0509.jpg picture by kiminmd - Photobucket

I will be hitting them up on sunday, I brought the body luxe gift set around thanksgiving time for 19.99. Im about to get silk results and more kpak

Couldn't resist - had to jump in the shower to test it out Moisture Recovery. Preliminary mini-review: Shampoo - not impressed, stripping, hair felt dry and matted. Condish: now that's better! Hair immediately had weight and swang while applying. I'm overnight DCing with it right now. I'll let y'all know more impressions after I bun up tomorrow morning.

I'm loving the fact that Joico lists the pH of its products on the bottles! My hair has really been suffering from dryness, and I know I've been suffering from porosity issues because I could see my hair lifted up as if from static electricity at mid points along the shafts. Let's see if this 3.5-4.5 pH conditioner helps me out!

Thanks Soonergirl, I read some reviews after doing a Google search and it seems like the balm is popular for DCing. Thanks for the heads up!

Back