Joico Conditioners

Bachelorette

Which exactly is the Joico conditioner that everyone (hardcore Joico lovers) seems to love..supposedly can be used daily and whatnot

joico_daily_conditioner_250.jpg

Daily Care Balancing Condition ^^

4094.jpg

K-Pak Reconstruct Daily Conditioner ^^^^

I wanted to buy one last night and I was confused on which is the best one lol esp for fine hair

:look: Ya'll gonna make me purchase this produce line. I know I don't need to add anything else to my to my stash.

However, I had my hair done in LA when visiting once and the stylist used the K-Pak line. Afterwards my hair was in the best condition it had ever been. I just don't need any more prods right now.

Last edited:
I thought all of Joico conditioners had some sort of protein in them:look:
I'm not sure about using their conditioners everyday, but I'm sure someone with better knowledge of the line will chime in soon. Alot of ladies on the board swear by Joico, certainly the K-Pak line.

I cowash with Joico Moisture Recovery, the one in the blue bottle.. but I think a lot of people rave abou the Kpac. The Kpac has more protein in it than the other conditioners. So it depends on if you need moisture or protein. The silk results is also a nice moisture based conditioner it contains a good amount of Shea Butter in it.

I also use Joico Moisture Recovery. I use a cheapie condish to CW then usually follow with the Joico. Talk about delishish hair. I wanna try the K-Pak reconstructor.

I bought some Joico K-pak reconstructor last night (and the serum). I've been stalking the Joico threads and I felt the urge to wash my hair. I have no words for how soft my hair feels. I'm 10 weeks post and detangling was a beast, but it was well worth it.

I could not use K-Pak daily, but I loved the Joico Moisture Recovery Daily Conditioner!

Right now I'm only using the Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm and the K-Pak Reconstructor for treatments. I use cheaper products daily.

The K-Pak Leave In Reconstructor is for fine hair - I use this ...you can also use the regular K-Pak....they are both great...

I use the K-Pak for my light protein conditioner. I also have the K-Pak Reconstructor.

I did love the Moisture Recovery Conditioner, I haven't used it as much not that I'm natural.

Back